• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

What if I showed you this?

This is just my biggest shelf. I have more. Dan's amiibos have nothing on me!

I have a problem

I'm especially proud of my MP Transformer shelf. They're so good. Ironhide should be here Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait.

Oh jeez.

TheChits

I really enjoy Jason and Dan's relationship
KuGsj.gif

yami4ct

Looking at my MP Shelf again just distills the pure joy of collecting. Man they're so good. I get weirdly happy just looking at them.

Ironhide will be here next week and he definitely keeps the trend.

Also, Shockwave is hitting in March and he's such pure perfection that it's indescribable.

Man, why does the TF community have to be so shitty and make me embarrassed to be associated with the stuff?

Looking at my MP Shelf again just distills the pure joy of collecting. Man they're so good. I get weirdly happy just looking at them.

Ironhide will be here next week and he definitely keeps the trend.

Also, Shockwave is hitting in March and he's such pure perfection that it's indescribable.

Man, why does the TF community have to be so shitty and make me embarrassed to be associated with the stuff?
What did you think of Devastation?

yami4ct

what do they talk about?

Everyone is angry and bitching about literally every figure being shit, even over the smallest issues. You also have all the stupid debates, rivalries, and sub fandoms. Lots of post defending and bitching about the shitty Bay movies, etc.

The worst stuff is there's been a distinct Gamer Gate bend now that the comics have really gotten into expanding the female cast and making them into real characters defined by more than just 'being a girl'. There's also some pseudo-homosexual relationships going on there that causes a lot of awkward bitching. FWIW, that stuff is really well written and isn't as awkward as it sounds when describing it. It doesn't help that the major boards have what feels like zero moderation.

When the white tiger showed up I thought that was the coolest shit in the world. I'll bet that show does not hold up at all.

Visually, it's shit, but the writing absolutely holds up. There's some really fantastic writing in there, kid's show or not.

I don't think I ever played any of the Alpha or 3 series other than Street Fighter Ex Plus Alpha. I remember wondering if they'd ever release a SF3.

yami4ct

What did you think of Devastation?

Visually, it's the perfect mix of what the current collector toy line and the old G1 looks. The combat was really fun as well. There wasn't enough environmental variety for my liking and I thought the War for Cybertron stuff did more to make alt modes feel meaningful, but I liked it quite a bit. Not perfect, but really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom