• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Did Austin watch the first ep or something?

I'd actually use D-Walker if it was just Austin yelling Vinny every time you got spotted.

This actually just makes me think someone should make a montage of all the screw ups in Project Beast and after the ship blows up go to MGS2 mission failed screen with Austin yelling Vinny every time.

omgkitty

BAKALAR WHERE

They brought the stream up, started to talk, he rolled in and sat down. They told him they were playing Phantasmagoria again, he said something along the lines of "Fuck this shit" and went to leave. They all looked very confused and laughed awkwardly, and told him this was live. He then said "I guess this is live then" and they said they would be back and took the stream down.

kvk1

He was too good for this stream and bailed.

They brought the stream up, started to talk, he rolled in and sat down. They told him they were playing Phantasmagoria again, he said something along the lines of "Fuck this shit" and went to leave. They all looked very confused and laughed awkwardly, and told him this was live. He then said "I guess this is live then" and they said they would be back and took the stream down.

*unsub*

I guess we get to find out if that was a joke or not by whether it turns up on the archive or not

Oh ok, upon rewatching it's clear they were doing a bit. Came across weird the first time.

I figured it was a joke from the beginning. I was surprised that he didn't come back, but it never seemed genuine. I guess they were trying to do a segue to explain why he wouldn't be back for the second part.

popo

I have a feeling that GBWest will get the studio/quicklook room situation sorted out right around the time PAX East content drought will roll around.

(Actually, I'm sure they're wanting to put out content more than anybody and that dealing with this move has been not the most fun for them as far as content production goes.)

As I understand it the studio tech is functionally done. They shoot UPF and record quicklooks. They don't have the baffling and so can't decorate anything. If they are light on content then that isn't the excuse. They seem to be putting out as much as they were before the move - if not as much as people would like. They usually have one QL a day, one live show and one friday show and a couple of features a week.

Kelas

Really? It looks like Alex and Vinny literally have no clue what's going on to me.

SXW4TG9.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm kinda drunk, had my last exam today and now this is happening. What a time to be alive.

Edit: OH, also XCOM 2 is preloading. What a time, what a time

neshcom

Banned
I know we've been kinda down on Patrick's channel as of late, but his new video on The Witness's piracy rates has more of a SuperBunnyhop kinda flavor to it. I'd like to see Patrick do more videos of this nature instead of doubling down on Let's Plays and reaction stuff.

The video's fine enough, though maybe he procduced it before Blow said the sales numbers were good and comparable to Braid. Also a shame to see him take the "each pirated copy is a lost sale" math. I genuinely thought he'd be above that dated rhetoric.

Kelas

That's the lady from the barn in Phantasmagoria 1 right?

Wait, XCOM 2 is TOMORROW night on the east coast? For some reason I thought it came out on the 9th...Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Way too much to play right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom