• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

i don't know any digimon, but know that most of them end with -mon.

i'm going to guess though

is Supamon a digimon?

Also that digimon game looks legit amazing, probably will buy it despite having no knowledge of digimon.

Jintor

i don't know any digimon, but know that most of them end with -mon.

i'm going to guess though

is Supamon a digimon?

Also that digimon game looks legit amazing, probably will buy it despite having no knowledge of digimon.

i thought for a moment that Supramon might be, but no luck.

Pokemon Rap > Digimon rap, but I did appreciate the digimon rapper used "Did'ja see did'ja hear did'ja know it was coming" pronounced like "Digi". Very good work.

Bowlie

Banned
Alakazam has an IQ of 5000. He doesn't need a PhD.

When your definition of "fun" is bending spoons you don't need much in your life. He doesn't even eat icecream with them.

Now look at this boy's grin here, he knows how to have fun:
ApnJ8FR.png

Anjin M

This thread is moving way too fast. I'm wondering if I should just post the new thread in the morning instead of waiting until after work.

Bowlie

Banned
Is his head on fire? A pretty dumb man for an IQ of 5000, if you ask me.

At least he has more spoons to have more "fun" with them.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
A guy I knew in primary school was convinced that the Alakazam foil card from the original run was incredibly rare (I think because it was noted on the card as being number 1 out of however many foil cards were in that run or something), and swapped like 7 other foil cards for it in class one morning. Then about an hour after class actually started, he went up to the teacher because he "wasn't feeling well" and was sent home, presumably to think about the terrible mistake he made.

To be fair, if Drew was playing in his own time and when the game released he would have beat the game twice by now.

In a living situation where I can play local multiplayer games with tons of people now. Gang Beasts is so rad.

It's the hardest and longest I laughed playing a video game besides the very recent, Tales From The Borderlands.

It really was a terrible mistake to play through V.

Maybe enough people are enjoying it. I'd love to see how each series did in terms of views.

I'm glad they did it but I feel sad for those who aren't enjoying it lol. More Drew and Dan is a good thing.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
It really was a terrible mistake to play through V.

Maybe enough people are enjoying it. I'd love to see how each series did in terms of views.

OKB 0 was a real fun place to stealth through. Maybe the best stealth area in the game.

Drew is rambo-in it and I wouldn't want it any other way.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Well great, my experience in finding the real Download button will be useless now. I've worked on it for years, man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom