• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Ryckert's new Mario Maker level isn't bad! I like both the idea with the ghost circles on tracks as well as the hidden ending. Yes, there are one or two bullshit jumps in there, but it's still a solid level overall.

Ryckert's new Mario Maker level isn't bad! I like both the idea with the ghost circles on tracks as well as the hidden ending. Yes, there are one or two bullshit jumps in there, but it's still a solid level overall.

Ghost circle on a track is from 10 Mario Challenge. Ryckert steals again!

AcridMeat

Banned
was kinda hoping for ds2 since we've seen gb guys go through demon souls and ds1 already
While I agree, pretty sure Dark Souls 2 was the first one Dan played, so it wouldn't happen.

Funnily enough I'm close to installing Dark Souls 2, have had it in my backlog for a year 1/2.

Chuck

Still without luck
Fired up XCOM after I saw people talking about 2 and was quickly reminded of the thing I hate the most in this game.

"NO NO NO, I DON'T WANT TO DIE. SEND BACK UP NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *runs into a corner*

ffs

TftB episode 3 spoilers

Nah, dude kinda deserved it after how shitty he's been. Also Gortys is super adorable, but Loaderbot is still bes.

Episodes 4 and 5 are the best ones. Hope you enjoy them.

Loaderbot is great and i'm liking the rapport those two are forming.

Looking forward to those eps.

Yesss! Good.
DAMN RIGHT!
I said multiple times out loud Gortys you're too fucking cute.
I was only sad that the voice actor would be gone, remember this guy stole the promotion by throwing the supervisor out the airlock...

Yea Patrick Warburton is pretty good and its a shame he had to go

Wait is the feud finally over? did Dan finally get a win?

I remember of that Vine with Patrick cleansing his regrets in preparation for the new year by writing them on a note; and Dan was on it lol

daydream

Banned
Ghost circle on a track is from 10 Mario Challenge. Ryckert steals again!

it was a chat suggestion. good too see those 10 mario challenge levels inspirping people, there's a lot of cool ideas in those (and they are supposed to be inspirations for level ideas, after all)

While I agree, pretty sure Dark Souls 2 was the first one Dan played, so it wouldn't happen.

Funnily enough I'm close to installing Dark Souls 2, have had it in my backlog for a year 1/2.

yeah, you're right. i misremembered and thought that bloodborne was his first souls game. but yeah, there was no reason to expect ds2 then

V-Faction

Dan's playing Dark Souls? I made Dark Souls (and Metal Gear) levels in SMM. This has come full circle.

Dan also made out like a bandit in GotY. Seemed like at least one game of his he shared a passion with another member, whether it was Undertale with Austin, Grow Home with Brad, Rocket League with Jason, Splatoon with Alex, SMM with Jeff, or Metal Gear with e'rrybody.

Frith

P5mzxQU.png

Oh great, they opened the thread again. Hello all, I see Dan streamed DS. Nice I guess, I jumped on the souls bandwagon when I finished BB as my first souls-like game. I enjoyed it but I don't know what the people who view it as GOTY see from it. It's in my top 10 but it ain't my number one.

The coolest thing about BB is the sense of progression when you unlock shortcuts after going through a rough time, but other then that all I felt was "OK I REACHED A BOSS NOW, TIME TO DIE MULTIPLE TIMES TILL I KILL HIM/HER" of course sometimes you get to kill a boss your first time which feels awesome and that's about it, I actually created my own story that my hunter is in hell and I have to kill all these demons to ascend to heaven, that made it much more enjoyable to me.

Other then that, I love that Dan is on yahoo news about his SMM levels lol.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I went on Gamespot just now to see some of their GOTY stuff (mainly to see what Danny and Mary have done - both great stuff) and I saw this "news" story:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-dev-infinity-ward-says-2016-is-going-/1100-6433446/

So depressing. Ship Mary and Danny over ASAP.
My favourite was when they uploaded separate single videos of all the Quiet shower/dance scenes or whatever while Danny was on Twitter and podcasts criticizing Kojima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom