• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

I hope in an ironic twist Dan is the one to have a breakdown when he realizes that he has nothing left now that Patrick is beaten.

I hope in an ironic twist Dan is the one to have a breakdown when he realizes that he has nothing left now that Patrick is beaten.

tumblr_m84ctw0yVI1r7vze3o1_250.gif

Myggen

Kinda. People were mad Undertale kept getting bopped from everything it was nominated for while others didn't like it, and it really escalated from there at points.

Not that much drama in the GAF thread tbh. Some good drama in the comment section, but really nothing compared to last year's Destinygate or some other similar bullshit GOTY drama from previous years.

Been finishing up Syndicate while watching this Armageddan nonsense and AGDQ. I kind of hope they do an AC:S-2, I really liked these characters and I'd love to see them get a chance at a better story.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Not that much drama in the GAF thread tbh. Some good drama in the comment section, but really nothing compared to last year's Destinygate or some other similar bullshit GOTY drama from previous years.

Yeah, people were way more civilised about it compared to the shit that usually goes down.

Myggen

Yeah, people were way more civilised about it compared to the shit that usually goes down.

Usually the drama is over one thing. I'm sure that half of the 90 or so pages of last year's thread was about Destiny getting 10th place. This year didn't really have a moment like that. The Fallout 4 discussion might've come close, but it was so early in the week that people moved on.

Last year I just had to abandon the thread because some people were so irrationally angry.

yami4ct

Been finishing up Syndicate while watching this Armageddan nonsense and AGDQ. I kind of hope they do an AC:S-2, I really liked these characters and I'd love to see them get a chance at a better story.

Isn't AC: Syndicate not doing so hot? I know that's almost entirely due to AC fatigue, but I also think that'd stop Ubisoft from wanting to run further with this part of the franchise.

I can't believe I used to hate alex. He's great.

Same. I've posted some mean things in one thread or another 😕 So, I'll publicly apologize.

Alex, I am sorry. The past year or so I've found out we have some things in common. Some personal. Some interests. You're a wonderful human being, and my offer of being your racist uncle for the holidays (and you my dad) still stands. Keep being you, duder.

Not it really wasn't bad. That's the most it got, and even then it was very minor.

I wasn't around for Destiny in the top 10, but damn that must have been amazing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom