• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
His final form.
xpb1dW4.png

Myggen

All that stuff has been paying his whole Wrestlemania trips for a couple of years now.

That's his books. And he sold books way before joining GB.

Also if he did make money on his tshirts I can't see why people would have a problem with it. GB sells merch, why can't Dan if people want to buy it?

I started this charade on Team Ryckert, but at this point there's nothing more I want in this world than to see Patrick get this with less than 15 minutes left. Ideally with like, 1 minute left.

StoveOven

Banned
It would be so incredible if Patrick won after so much premature celebration by Dan.

Also, I hate Dan referring to the end of his level as "Act 3"

Meneses

Plot twist:

Patrick's stream is actually a video and not really live and he and Dan had been plotting the storyline all this time, ending with a Patrick win on his last run.

Then we'll see a bunch of celebratory videos set to Chariots of Fire.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
That's his books. And he sold books way before joining GB.

Also if he did make money on his tshirts I can't see why people would have a problem with it. GB sells merch, why can't Dan if people want to buy it?

i dont mind too much and i do feel a bit bad for bringing it up... but he is basically making money off giant bomb without giving a cut to gb. Obviously that money would just be swallowed up by cbs, but I kind of feel it should be done through the official gb store]

the bigger issue is that people buy - AND WEAR - that tat

yami4ct

Patrick is sounding like a broken man. Get back up. It's not over.

#CenaFinish
#EverythingIknowAboutWrestlingILearnedFromThePowerBombcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom