• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Audiophile friends: Would it be dumb to get a good portable amp for use at home and on the go? I know most just have a 3.5mm input, can they also have an additional stereo RCA in?

Don't get a portable amp if you don't need it for portable use. Get one based on what you need.

Mvigndr.png

All of them are slowly dying.

Don't get a portable amp if you don't need it for portable use. Get one based on what you need.

Ok yeah I had talked myself out of that right after I posted.

If my primary source is a record player (without a built-in preamp), should I get a pre as well as an amp? I'm looking at this because it seems popular, but I don't know if I need something different because I'm listening to vinyl.

kiguel182

Dans star total makes it hard to get invested. Things matter even less than usual.

Still an awesome stream but it would be great if they were closer.

I don't like this map. Having the star spots warp around was part of the fun. Don't know why they listened to Dan on this one, he's always pitching crazy rules and they usually shoot them down.

I have a bidet on my toilet and it was a great investment

Edit: Even Dan doesn't look like he's having fun right now... That's a pretty telling sign.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I've been listening to this while playing Diablo 3 and the music is making me insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom