• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Long videos are going to be good stellaris fodder.

Or hell, any game fodder really. My attention is so shot nowadays that unless it's a specifically story heavy thing I need to have a video/podcast to play along with most games nowadays.

yami4ct

That was a bad MPP. Man. Fitting garbage end to a bad stream. Maybe it was just the map, but it was just a really garbage ruleset that lets a player run away with it.

kiguel182

Not the best Mario Party Party. Dan had this one for the longest time.

Still, Mario Party is always fantastic. And terrible at the same time. Truly special.

Also, hopefully next time they go with the standard board and none of this gimmick stuff.

Worst map they've played so far for sure. Nothing to it except just going all in on the Chomp whenever you land there and hoping you roll high. I much prefer the dumb spontaneity of the previous games' stars than leaving everything to a billion dice rolls.

Not the best Mario Party Party. Dan had this one for the longest time.

Still, Mario Party is always fantastic. And terrible at the same time. Truly special.

Also, hopefully next time they go with the standard board and none of this gimmick stuff.

I blame Dan's twitter... They suggested the map and they ruined the surprise of him coming back to the thrown away orb and stolen star, that could've been the best moment of the game to see his reaction...

Edit: But I guess we can't enjoy the good ones if we never get a few bad games in... With MP's silly rule sets your bound to have a few lame games.

Megasoum

Banned
Anybody has a link to that video of the kid finding out all his Steam accounts have been banned that was mentionned on the podcast?

Going back to studio Mario Party Parties after the live one was a big mistake.

Why to I guess the plan was to do this at PAX a few weeks ago but they couldnt all go to the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom