• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
o3W20Tkl.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
They should just rent a bar in SF for the next one. Or a theater.

Or go on an arena tour playing it across the country.

plenty of bars would be glad to host I'd imagine. there's a couple off the top of my head that already do events and stuff for different organizations on the monthly.

Bladelaw

I'll be the outlier. I enjoyed the hell out of that. The looks of utter defeat as the crew descended into queso based illness really captures the spirit of Mario Party Party.

The bombcast should have a corrections segment because I have Carl's Jr. corrections.

Looking forward, since it seems like they're going to live stream the bombcast I'm sure they'll have the chat room up for it each week. I wonder if the guys will be logged in and look at it? Don't know if that's a good idea or not yet though...

Megasoum

Banned
Because a lot of peole (including the Bombcast) have been talking about Battlefield 1 and how WW1 is not a "good" war to use as a setting in a game and how it wasn't as "glamorous" as WW2 or other conflicts... I think this is a good time to re-post this incredible video about deaths during WW2.

https://vimeo.com/128373915

Tubobutts

Looking forward, since it seems like they're going to live stream the bombcast I'm sure they'll have the chat room up for it each week. I wonder if the guys will be logged in and look at it? Don't know if that's a good idea or not yet though...
Huh. Now I'm wondering what effect having a chat would have on emails. Will chat questions be the new tumblr questions?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Because a lot of peole (including the Bombcast) have been talking about Battlefield 1 and how WW1 is not a "good" war to use as a setting in a game and how it wasn't as "glamorous" as WW2 or other conflicts... I think this is a good time to re-post this incredible video about deaths during WW2.

https://vimeo.com/128373915

Actually researching about the death toll of the world war made me learn that, holy shit, a lot of people died throughout the history of china.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Lu Bu slaughtering people by the thousands each battle with his amazing strength is fact.

I mean if you want to talk about games making light of war how about numerous super arcadey games being made for the 2nd deadliest conflict in all of history?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was having trouble on a Hitman Escalation so I got pissed and just equipped my silenced pistol and walked through the mansion with it equipped, smoking every dude in my way going to the target. Killed the target, took his clothes, dumped his body and left with zero issues.

The Dan method works

yami4ct

Forget MPP and video games, let's talk about Giant' Bomb's real main content. Gunpla.

The best villain suit ever is getting a RG and holy shit it looks like the most beautiful kit I've seen in a while.

Trim all being separate, and chromed, parts is the best news ever.

DamnBoxes

Forget MPP and video games, let's talk about Giant' Bomb's real main content. Gunpla.

The best villain suit ever is getting a RG and holy shit it looks like the most beautiful kit I've seen in a while.

Trim all being separate, and chromed, parts is the best news ever.

What do you get when you press that against a WiiU gamepad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom