• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

Gotta give Blizz credit, they do a good opening animation. Always found Hearthstone's pack opening animation to be satisfying, and this is quite good too.

jaina

it's Hockey Man !

edit: IMHO not worth $50 (I mean the loot boxes, would prefer to pay up to $5 for a specific skin). I'll set a desktop background of the sickest skin

Don't get me wrong: I wouldn't pay for it, but I don't think people are dumb for doing it.

I think it's fine for people to spend money on whatever the heck they want to as long as they're not being exploited. I just don't think this is a great example of a game where people should feel the need to spend money on cosmetics if their goal is to fund further development.

Also Reaper's the worst. It doesn't help that 90% of Overwatchs plays of the game consist of some jerk Reaper getting in the middle of the enemy team and pressing his ulti key.

Strimei

Man, these skins really are making me want to play the game. I can't get sucked in though...

But damn, they're good. And Pharah's Anubis skin...I know its just based on the god, but really, that screams ZOE.

lfETtIN.png

Xeteh

I hate how the chat goes down so fast, couldn't finish watching after missing ~1.5 hours.

Anyone have the archive link?

Dineren

Banned
I hate how the chat goes down so fast, couldn't finish watching after missing ~1.5 hours.

Anyone have the archive link?

It used to be here, but I don't think it works anymore (at least it doesn't for me). I wish they would leave it up for a couple more hours on Friday, I always get cut off in the middle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I could go a week or two without Dan's dumb internet antics. When they hit they're great, but when they miss we spend way too long watching Twisted Metal Endings.

Man, surfing the internet is almost always better video content than 'here's this thing I found on steam' ie the UPF special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom