• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
So are y'all watching the GB feed of the pressers or the direct feed first and then the GB feed a day or so later? I love the GB commented videos but the first time around I want to purely #engage #with #brands and be snarky myself. There's always time for GB's snark but not the first time.

I want to enjoy others snark. Mine is just... boring "Oh great another uncharted *snort*.

Volotaire

So are y'all watching the GB feed of the pressers or the direct feed first and then the GB feed a day or so later? I love the GB commented videos but the first time around I want to purely #engage #with #brands and be snarky myself. There's always time for GB's snark but not the first time.

It depends. If I'm watching some of the conferences with friends, I won't be watching GB's feed because i know they won't appreciate it. For the ones I am watching myself, I will probably watch GB's cover of it. If not, I'll catch it on the archive with the other reaction streams I like to watch too (EasyAllies, Videogamer, YouTubers, etc.)

Strax

Listening to powerbombcast and of course Jeff doesn't like Enzo.

Jeff just hates fun

I 100% agree with Jeff, Enzo knows how to talk but his character is sooo bad. If he can translate this into a good character he might become known as WWEs all time greatest talkers.

Myggen

Since I didn't see this when it was posted: I'm watching the GB feed of the press conferences. I wouldn't care enough about the press conferences to watch them if it wasn't for GB talking over them.

Strax

Holy shit at this early Escape from Monkey Island map

ai3T51D.png

Strax

For a second I thought that stayed and was a real reference to old titles...
The final map is from a different perspective.

Funny because the first Island in the game kinda looks like the drawing and has the same paths but its clearly the second Island because the fog lake is on that.

Megasoum

Banned
Do we have all the E3 conferences schedules yet?

I had to take an appointment with my family doctor and the only slot they had available was Monday June 13th at 12:30 Eastern.

Good thing I took that week off because of E3 but this is potentially terrible timing for the conferences.

Myggen

I had to take an appointment with my family doctor and the only slot they had available was Monday June 13th at 12:30 Eastern.

Good thing I took that week off because of E3 but this is potentially terrible timing for the conferences.

We do!

skynidas

Banned

you would miss microsoft

Oh man, I might be in the U.S. that week for work, I'm going to miss so much. Bawls.

Volotaire

Volo, did you do that godlike no-spoiler E3 OP last year or am I remembering wrong? If you did, are you doing it again? Was very useful!

Yeh I did it last year. It will be called the 'Archive and Catch Up' thread this year after listening to some of the concerns in the 'spoiler culture' thread in the OT section.

This year there will be more archives, more jokes and more fun. If anyone's looking for GB archives, pop along in the thread and I will have them up very quickly.

Posting it next Monday.

Zaph

All GB, all the time. 98% of the shit in these conferences is of no value, so Giant Bomb makes it entertaining. Well, apart from Ubisoft. They always bring the goods, whether intentional or not

oh wow, I've not seen this before. This is incredible. Mario party is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom