• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Sorry for the dumb question (that has probably been answered before), but why does Jason hate Dan so much? It's honestly a bit uncomfortable on some of the podcasts to hear the way Jason talks to Dan.

imBask

Banned
Sorry for the dumb question (that has probably been answered before), but why does Jason hate Dan so much? It's honestly a bit uncomfortable on some of the podcasts to hear the way Jason talks to Dan.

He's exagerating for comedic purpose, they've been friends for a long time

John Drake is actually planning to murder Dan Ryckert though

LiK

Jason and Dan have a big brother/ little brother relationship from what I've seen. Dan pushes his buttons all the time.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Jason and Dan have a big brother/ little brother relationship from what I've seen. Dan pushes his buttons all the time.

Because they're best friends.

He's exagerating for comedic purpose, they've been friends for a long time

John Drake is actually planning to murder Dan Ryckert though

I half thought all of this, but I wasn't sure. There have been a few instances where it sounds like genuine hate, so I'm glad it's not. :)

LiK

I half thought all of this, but I wasn't sure. There have been a few instances where it sounds like genuine hate, so I'm glad it's not. :)

Hah, well, don't you sometimes hate your own siblings? It happens. I just love how open they are showing their relationship on camera.

Guess Who

Banned
Jason's definitely gotten like, actually frustrated at Dan, but who hasn't, that is what Dan does. I don't think it's hate, though.

John Drake is totally justified in wanting to kill Dan after that Guns n Roses shit though

BiggNife

Yeah, Dan and Jason are definitely good friends. They just play up the goofy guy/irritated straight-man dynamic for the camera because it's entertaining.

Although Jason was definitely actually bitter about Dan beating him in Street Fighter live on the internet.

Hitdan is a cool name, but it doesn't really work, does it? Dan isn't the one that's playing the game, it's Brad. I don't mind the current name of the series.

If Dan decided to play through the entirety of the Hitman catalog, then I'd totally be in for that name. Right now, it kind of doesn't make much sense.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jason's definitely gotten like, actually frustrated at Dan, but who hasn't, that is what Dan does. I don't think it's hate, though.

John Drake is totally justified in wanting to kill Dan after that Guns n Roses shit though

Drake's first bombcast with Dan is even funnier knowing why he thought of Dan as history's greatest monster. You know, aside from all the obvious stuff. He was frantic about it when everybody was laughing off Dan's stories.

The end of the latest Hitman video was so good. As much as I wanted to see them kill the target by
dropping a moose on them
, it was nice to see a clean kill like that.

That surprise third guy in the room was such a great moment.

But it's weird how the game said they'd missed the window of opportunity for what they did.

Oh man Age of Barbarian is out on Steam. Can't remember who played it but it was on a UPF ages ago. Think it was a Vinny find from Desura or something.

FStop7

Banned
The end of the latest Hitman video was so good. As much as I wanted to see them kill the target by
dropping a moose on them
, it was nice to see a clean kill like that.

That surprise third guy in the room was such a great moment.

But it's weird how the game said they'd missed the window of opportunity for what they did.

HitDan: Amiibo Money is the best thing going in GBWest

The new mission isn't as good as Sapienza, though. The path from the start of the mission to killing the target
as the masseuse
is really direct and easy.

Hopefully the second half of the mission is a little more challenging.

That said, Sapienza alone is worth the $60. The map is one big playground of weirdness.

Oh man Age of Barbarian is out on Steam. Can't remember who played it but it was on a UPF ages ago. Think it was a Vinny find from Desura or something.

It's funny that you mention that because that's the UPF episode that I'm currently watching. Yeah, it was Vinny and he found it on Desura. The game looks so bad, but also kinda good.

Hitdan is a cool name, but it doesn't really work, does it? Dan isn't the one that's playing the game, it's Brad. I don't mind the current name of the series.

If Dan decided to play through the entirety of the Hitman catalog, then I'd totally be in for that name. Right now, it kind of doesn't make much sense.
HitDan: A World of Bradassination

(Yeah, it doesn't work :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom