• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
There's a Weird Al advertisement at the end of that clip which makes me think it's a comedy station and they intentionally made it sound like a really creepy guy was fucking a horse.

Right...?

TraBuch

Banned
Are you guys sure it's a sketch and Jeff didn't just stumble onto some sort of pirate radio station where bestiality and snuff acts are broadcast?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
what in the fuck is going on here

please, our friends from abroad, know this isn't normal

this is not an accurate portrayal of rural america

edit: oh, it's a sketch, OK.

Eh, we're neighbours to new zealand anyway. We're used to it.

The next video youtube auto played for me after that was an interview about a big foot encounter. Maybe it was Pacific Northwest rural. I would have guessed West Virginia or maybe Mississippi.

santeesioux

The next video youtube auto played for me after that was an interview about a big foot encounter. Maybe it was Pacific Northwest rural. I would have guessed West Virginia or maybe Mississippi.

It could have been in the Northwest, the bigfoot stuff is very popular folklore here. One of those crappy bigfoot shows came to an Indian reservation where I live recently and interviewed a guy I went to school with about seeing one, it was weird.

For anyone that missed out on Mixlr yesterday, Jeff's Rural Radio encounter on 6/2/16.

YouTube's suggested videos showing up for me for this seem about right...

Av3SgOf.png

Strax

Ugh I so want to watch the new Hitman QL but I know I'll buy the game in a month or two so I don't think I'll watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom