• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closest thing to a 'local delicacy' where I live is gator tail:

1395755952123.jpg

It's impossible to get pork buns around here, which was fine up until I worked in San Francisco and finally got to try one. Now that I'm back in Florida I just can't enjoy anything that passes as "Asian" food around here.

Maybe this has been talked about somewhere, or I'm just dumb. But I saw a couple of months ago I could "follow" Jeff, Adam Boyes, and Mr. Diet Coke on the PS4. I assumed it would be sort of like the "follow" feature on the XONE, but I haven't seen any of their stuff populate in game. Anyone know what the heck following someone on the PS4 actually does? I can't see their recent gaming or really anything else. Just bringing this up because I saw that I could follow Vinny the other day.

Jintor

tbh witcher never grabbed me, but it was nice and i appreciated it for what it was, which was something i was merely okay with

The only Pennsylvania delicacy I can think of is Scrapple. Pretty much the parts of a pig no one wants to eat is ground up mixed with spices and flour, turned into a loaf, sliced and pan fried. I'm not a fan.

Strax

Dishonored 2 in november. If they improve the story and VO a little bit from the first one it might be a GOTY contender for most outlets

Curufinwe

Dishonored 2 in november. If they improve the story and VO a little bit from the first one it might be a GOTY contender for most outlets

But not even a top 10 game at Giant Bomb which had the painfully average Syndicate reboot ahead of the original Dishonored in 2012.

Can't wait. First one is one of my favorite games in a long while just for the stealth teleporting. Getting the ghost rating in every mission was so much fun.

Zaph

Dishonored 2 release date. DoW III announcement. Overwatch beta

Today ain't too bad, if I may say so myself

hamchan

GOTY talk reminds me Bloodborne never made the top 10 GOTY for Giant Bomb.

I don't think any Souls game has made a Giant Bomb top 10 btw. So even though Giant Bomb have gone from outright dismissing the Souls series without knowing anything about it, to members of staff enjoying it, they still don't love the games.

hamchan

Overwatch is so fucking fun guys. I was iffy on buying it considering I could just play TF2 for free but the game is FUN.

FUN

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
GOTY talk reminds me Bloodborne never made the top 10 GOTY for Giant Bomb.

I don't think any Souls game has made a Giant Bomb top 10 btw. So even though Giant Bomb have gone from outright dismissing the Souls series without knowing anything about it, to members of staff enjoying it, they still don't love the games.

They were too late on Demon's/Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 was kinda ehhh and Bloodborne was even more ehhh.

Overwatch is so fucking fun guys. I was iffy on buying it considering I could just play TF2 for free but the game is FUN.

FUN

I guess I have to try it once the Beta for peasants starts

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Sausage rolls can be delicious. I don't really eat them anymore, but they were a staple of parties as a child.

jaina

Does anyone remember if Jeff has spoken more positively about Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 after his review (3 stars) ? I'm wondering whether I should download it (PS+) and my current feeling is no. Better add the original remake to my steam wishlist.

I did not enjoy the first person aspect of Dishonored, stopped after the prison.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Dishonored was such a breath of fresh air for me. I still need to play through the DLC stuff, which I understand was pretty good as well.

Skip the weird "trials" one, the one with Daud is the way to go. Having time freeze while you aim your blink was a real game changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom