• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, sometimes less is more. 90 minute UPF wasn't half bad
As someone who has a content backlog that I can't hope to deal with...you are absolutely right.

(I suspected they'd finish earlier as Drew and Jason will have to strike the set for transport to E3...normally they wouldn't have a live show beforehand or they'd have an 'unplugged' version...)

Chuck

Still without luck
I played a bunch of Quake 2 on the N64 back in the day. It was my only knowledge of the series for many years.

I have 17h43m of GB video in my backlog from over the last few weeks and have no idea how I'm gonna get through all of it when I keep playing games I actually want to pay attention to.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CkB_tQVUoAAk7Y_.jpg

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

To this day, I don't understand why a website that is focused on putting out video content on the internet needs to be in San Francisco.

To this day, I don't understand why a website that is focused on putting out video content on the internet needs to be in San Francisco.

I assume it's so that they can be close to lots of game studios for interviews/etc. It's more important for GameSpot for sure, but I think CBS moved them next to GameSpot so that they could share resources. The guys seem to be getting along alright despite the insane cost of rent.

I just read on Reddit that it's illegal to carry a knife (even a pocket knife) in parts of the UK? Like, unless you're fishing or doing something that requires a knife for a specific purpose, it's unlawful to have it on your person. Is that accurate?

Liamc723

I just read on Reddit that it's illegal to carry a knife (even a pocket knife) in parts of the UK? Like, unless you're fishing or doing something that requires a knife for a specific purpose, it's unlawful to have it on your person. Is that accurate?

I can't confirm if it's an actual law or not, but I can easily believe that.

Knife crime is very big here.

So would it be weird or uncommon or controversial to keep a knife in your car? Not because you're a fisherman or a knife...man or anything, but just because it's a tool you use for all kinds of things.

Liamc723

So would it be weird or uncommon or controversial to keep a knife in your car? Not because you're a fisherman or a knife...man or anything, but just because it's a tool you use for all kinds of things.

I think it has to be a certain size to be deemed illegal. Could be wrong though.

https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

It appears that carrying any knife over the length of 3 inches without a good reason in public is deemed illegal.

Apparently it's illegal in Texas to carry a knife over 5 and a half inches, so not really that different. Not that I think such a law is harshly enforced here.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I really can't wait until the internet finds a new meme. I have seen more "hilarious" PLAY OF THE GAME meme videos than I have seen regular ones by now and my twitter feed is flooded with them.

Which situations? I don't carry a knife and I don't think I ever needed one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom