• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Famicom Minis have such great boxes
super-mario-bros-2-game-boy-advance-gba-japan-famicom-mini-brothers-1d307a08097cecc67c1106ed459060a8.jpg

Looking at the Mirrors Edge QL, when Alex tries to punch that NPC, I realized they used tiny feet and hands so that there's no clipping. It's probably just flat against your vision.

If viewed from 3rd person, she would have very tiny body parts when fighting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Mirror's Edge is one of those 'you think you want another one of those and then you get it and realize you don't want another one of those' games.

like Shenmue 3

I think Mirror's Edge is one of those 'you think you want another one of those and then you get it and realize you don't want another one of those' games.

like Shenmue 3

The most shocking thing to me is that it looks alot like Mirrors Edge to me. It might be the open world nature, but...it looks the same? Alex was playing the X1 version though...that just came up..

Salarians

Wait, what's even happening in that gif.

Is she slowly murdering 76 for twitch donations?
Soldier 76 got shot up but she's more interested in engaging with her chat than helping.
Imagining D.Va as a twitch streamer makes me like her less.
You don't have to imagine
playoverwatch.com said:
Recently, she has begun to stream combat operations to her adoring fans, and her growing following has turned her into a global icon.
tumblr_o82e3ytAJ41r31hlfo1_1280.png

like Shenmue 3

Thankfully, it is one of those games that I thought I wanted and
still do.
ME videos always never have the same impact as when you play and pull of some sick moves after getting in the flow. It's the same thing with the first game so, if people never liked the first one then they won't like this one obviously.

Xater

I played Doom 64 after having played Doom and Doom 2. I still really liked it, just wouldn't want to play it with a N64 controller these days.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One night my friend slept over and we rented Hexxen 64. And we stayed up til 3 am playing co-op. I refuse to look at that port now and sully my memories.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Alright.

I want a Blitz cabinet, Tapper cab and a Ms. Pacman/Galaga combo cocktail cabinet.

I would be happy with those

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I got an arcade racing machine, it'd probably be a Cruisin. Outrun and Pole Position are more iconic, but I fucking loved the Cruisin games. You could probably get a multiboard for one of those at this point. actually, scratch that
that's what i'd get

And a Pit Fighter would be hilarious to have which is a good enough reason

Myggen

y'all think JV will be at e3 this year? Disney have no reason to send him, assuming he still has a job there.

I assume E3 is still a great place to network and make deals, so he might still be there depending on what his role is now.

Zaph

y'all think JV will be at e3 this year? Disney have no reason to send him, assuming he still has a job there.

Contrary to the stuff we see, E3 is still heavily about business deals and networking - so most likely if he's looking for a new position. Who knows if he'll show up on stream though.

Xater

If I could pick any arcade game for my home it would be a tough choice between Blitz, Sega Rally 2 and Daytona USA 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom