• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

2858160-img_7647.jpg

Can someone please make a movie with these three goofballs.

Jintor

- metal slug 3
- time crisis 2
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i dunno, some kind of full body vehicle thing. maybe one of those star wars fighter pilot games with the pilot seat. there's one in osaka but i haven't played it

daydream

Banned
i would love a pac-man cabinet, especially a custom one with a whole bunch of pac-man games on the board, all the way up to ce dx

Xater

- metal slug 3
- time crisis 2
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i dunno, some kind of full body vehicle thing. maybe one of those star wars fighter pilot games with the pilot seat. there's one in osaka but i haven't played it

Shit Metal Slug 3 is also a good one. That would probably also make the short list. Also don't Neo geo machines just have carts you can change out? So technically you could have any Neo Geo game at any time?

jaina

This will probably be one of those things I regret learning, but what is 'canon OTP'? :p

OTP = one true pairing, which generally means the couple a fan prefers above all other pairings (and "ships").
canon OTP must mean that some official lore says Junkrat and Roadhog are an item

Outrun 2
Mystic Warriors
Fighting Vipers
4-Slot Neo-Geo (Metal Slug 3, Neo Turf Masters, Neo Bomberman, and Ghostlop)
Puzzle Fighter

Why get Daytona when it's one of those games you can still see at arcades?

Xater

Outrun 2
Mystic Warriors
Fighting Vipers
4-Slot Neo-Geo (Metal Slug 3, Neo Turf Masters, Neo Bomberman, and Ghostlop)
Puzzle Fighter

Why get Daytona when it's one of those games you can still see at arcades?

What arcades?

I have no way of playing Daytona USA 2. Fucking Sega didn't even bother to port that thing to any console.

What arcades?

I have no way of playing Daytona USA 2. Fucking Sega didn't even bother to port that thing to any console.

Dave & Buster's started sucking shit over the years, but a lot of them still have Daytona. Same goes for barcades, usually.

Daytona 2 I can understand. Baffling how that (and to a lesser extent, Scud Race) never got a home version.

Xater

Dave & Buster's started sucking shit over the years, but a lot of them still have Daytona. Same goes for barcades, usually.

Daytona 2 I can understand. Baffling how that (and to a lesser extent, Scud Race) never got a home version.

I live in Germany. I have never seen a proper Arcade in my life here. There were either bars or what we all Spielhalle (basically a place with slot machines, pool tables and a bunch of people smoking) that might have had a couple of arcade machines.

jgminto

Speaking of Daytona 2, Sega's arcade racing classics are so good. Daytona, Hang On, OutRun, Crazy Taxi, they're basically unrivalled.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a solution to the Farrah issue in that Beastcast email

We delete Tracer and replace her with a Native American character

The throw mechanic in Hitman is just too funny. The way people crumble when getting hit by soda cans. It reminds me of that Larry David fainting .gif.

I think Mirror's Edge is one of those 'you think you want another one of those and then you get it and realize you don't want another one of those' games.

like Shenmue 3

I kind of disagree. This game doesn't capture the aspects of the original that made it fun for me personally. I only played the original's story to unlock the time trials, then me and several friends bought a case of beer and went through each time trial to get 3 stars. We would rotate and each give the next person a chance to beat it.

We also spent a lot of time trying to beat each others best times. It was a blast, and this game is missing that in favor of Ubisofting the game.

Liamc723

I kind of disagree. This game doesn't capture the aspects of the original that made it fun for me personally. I only played the original's story to unlock the time trials, then me and several friends bought a case of beer and went through each time trial to get 3 stars. We would rotate and each give the next person a chance to beat it.

We also spent a lot of time trying to beat each others best times. It was a blast, and this game is missing that in favor of Ubisofting the game.

Catalyst has time trials though.

I kind of can't believe how bad they are at Hitman, I honestly think they might be trolling. They still don't have the basics down. I don't care if you are playing naked live on a stream direct to the Superbowl halftime, nobody can know so little about how the game works by now.

It's perfect for us but holy shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've never felt backseat gaming urges watching them play a game before. But I do with Hitman

And I have almost no history with the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom