• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

I watched Hitdan: MaryKish part 2. Might be my favorite piece of GB content ever. There were multiple points where I was screaming with joy out loud, and the payoff at the end is worth all the bullshit it takes to get to that point

hwy_61

Banned
Was he sick or something? Last I paid attention to his IG feed, it was just him drinking a lot of beer and eating a lot of delicious food

Was he sick or something? Last I paid attention to his IG feed, it was just him drinking a lot of beer and eating a lot of delicious food

Yeah had a glucose health issue shortly after D4 was completed and was going to take a break from game development to get better, it's good to see he's doing well now.

hwy_61

Banned
Hey PC duders, can you help a brother out? I've got a pretty old system, but I think I can run Overwatch. It's just the GPU I'm not sure about. I went to that can I run it website, and it said I did not meet the minimum requirements. It's weird 'cause the minimum calls for a gtx 460. I have a 550ti, which I thought was better than the 460.

Can I run this or what? I'd like to know before I spend the $40!

Myggen

You're a terrible thread title.

wLx24mP.gif

How do you guys feel about Windows 10?

I'm currently in the process of deciding on whether to upgrade from 7 and I'm curious to see how everone else's experience has been.

Megasoum

Banned
TFW you realize that you somehow have 40$ in your Paypal balance? lol cool cool

Edit:... This is fucking bullshit... I bought a game on Gamergate and it went "Under manual review" which is supposedly a rare thing where a staff member has to manually review your order before you can get your code... What the fucking bullshit is that? Ugh

Zaph

Hey PC duders, can you help a brother out? I've got a pretty old system, but I think I can run Overwatch. It's just the GPU I'm not sure about. I went to that can I run it website, and it said I did not meet the minimum requirements. It's weird 'cause the minimum calls for a gtx 460. I have a 550ti, which I thought was better than the 460.

Can I run this or what? I'd like to know before I spend the $40!

Best way is just to try - do you have friend who's battlenet account you could borrow?

How do you guys feel about Windows 10?

I'm currently in the process of deciding on whether to upgrade from 7 and I'm curious to see how everone else's experience has been.
It's fine. No real complaints and not really anything especially stand out from a gaming perspective.

It's a very good OS, despite Microsoft's awful pushing of it. A good mix of modern usability and old stuff that just works.

I liked Windows 8.1 a whole lot as well, so my taste might be suspect.

W10 has been a bit of a wreck for me since installing it.

Random audio drop outs, start menu crashing and metro apps not launching until a full restart etc....

Appernly the only fix is a clean install but its isnt THAT annoying for me yet since I am in chrome 95% of my time on this PC anyway.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Windows 10 is just windows to me. I don't really feel any passion for it either way.

Except they make control panel a more pain in the ass to access for some reason.

Have you had any issues with the automatic updates? It's the main issue that's keeping from diving in.

If you have your computer on a wireless connection, you can identify that connection as "metered" and the system won't automatically update on it ever.

Also certain versions of W10 will let you disable automatic updates.

What genre is that lockdown song? I want more music like it.

I would also like to know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom