• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Despite 76 being so boring, he's become my 3rd most played Hero because he's the absolute best Attacker to push with the tank and support

Hope they add a new one that can do similar because he's kind of become my 'compelled to play' ehro

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Alex is right, it does feel so good watching a lot of boxes open at once.

You don't get the same rush with just one box.

Despite 76 being so boring, he's become my 3rd most played Hero because he's the absolute best Attacker to push with the tank and support

Hope they add a new one that can do similar because he's kind of become my 'compelled to play' ehro

maybe they can just put Captain Price in the game

that stache would fit right in

Megasoum

Banned
You know how you sometime get random Happy Birthday emails from websites on your birthday?

I got an email from fuckin Lord of the rings online of all places this morning lol. That thing is still running?

jaina

You know how you sometime get random Happy Birthday emails from websites on your birthday?

I got an email from fuckin Lord of the rings online of all places this morning lol. That thing is still running?
Happy Birthday, I guess?

Every year I get a 30% off voucher from a DVD rental site. Makes me consider to order something every time.

Zaph

^ happy birthday

76 is my second most played hero, I'm a fan. The short cooldown on his alt-fire and healing circle stop him from being completely boring. And damn, if you cluster your shots and not just spray fire (like some other heroes...) that rifle is vicious.

pizzacat

Banned

If it's any tank that's not dva you're better off with pharah making sure you guys don't get flanked from above

Have any of guys posted combat records? I'll post mine when i get home, I at least like to share these

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Quick Look-Wasted

Looks pretty interesting. Like a Fallout without the baggage

Ooooh Wasted! I saw that in the Humble Monthly list and the name didn't ring a bell. Saw a video on Youtube for this months ago though when it wasn't actually available anywhere.

Wait, is it already out? I looked on Steam and it says it's not out for a few more days.

It launched as part of the Humble Monthly Bundle, on actual sale next week.

Lijik

Seeing Dan play Wasted makes me want to give it another shot. I never made it past the first floor and kept feeling like the hunter system meant i was dying due to random circumstance. It does look like if you manage to survive that first barrage of bullets and keep moving you have a shot of making it to the next floor

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
The end of that Hitman video was amazing. I'm not sure what you guys are talking about in terms of not knowing the mechanics. It seems much less obvious in this compared to most games they play for an extended period like Kerbal, Persona, Chrono Trigger, MGS, etc.

? The mechanics are actually more obvious than most of those other games.

The tutortial also flat out explains them, but it's taken them about 10 hours of game time to understand what the dots over peoples heads mean, plus common sense stuff like people not being distracted by a coin they see you throw.

That said, it actually makes the videos funnier so it's not a big deal,

Add in one mechanic which I think would make it a lot easier on them if they knew about it: You can un-compromise a disguise by killing the person that initially compromised it. Knocking them out won't suffice but killing them makes the disguise fair game again.

Joeku

I got Wasted in the Humble Monthly Bundle, and I've only put an hour or so into it, and my only issue so far with it is that you spend too much time in menus. Especially earlier on when you only have 10 item slots.

Super weird to see a Bethesda Fallout-inspired Roguelite, though. The second it did the freeze/zoom-in/dialogue thing it felt true to its inspiration.

KingKong

I've had it on my wish list since the Unfinished with Austin. I should pick it up but I can't tear myself away from Overwatch.

Its a whole lot of fun and keeps suprising me with its variety. The campaign gets hard pretty quickly though, but theres a mission mode with lots of things to unlock and customize

That may be the most intense match of Nidhogg I've ever seen. #GBEastWill

EDIT: I'm so behind on content I'm just gonna "hashtag" link what I'm referring to.

I didn't think GB would ever top the Vinny vs Rorie match from Vinny's leaving stream, then this match happened.

only the unfinished some months ago, the game came out like 3 days ago

And based on how much Austin was into it during the unfinished I imagine we'll probably get a QL now it's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom