• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys seen some of these entries?

AMAZING :D

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/the-8th-annual-e3-banner-contest/1100-5458/

2858370-bethesdoom.png

2858357-ericpopeubisoft.gif

2858366-giantbomb_e3_ea_banner.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
God this Hitman series is so good. I love Brad saying he needed to find a waste basket less than 2 feet from a waste basket.

My trials from the night before have proven uninstructive and I have made Taco Bell the lunch spot with the gal. I want a frozen drink and to offer them the chance of redemption.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
tumblr_o8aywjuNxz1s28a44o1_540.jpg

Greg Miller's face in this picture has to be the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life. I can't even tell what's wrong with it, but something is wrong here.

The GB E3 thread should be that picture of them all looking bummed out watching the Sony thing but someone should photoshop "world peace announced" above it or something

Red UFO

Brad: "Did that guy soil himself?"
Dan: "Yeah probably, if I had a hammer thrown at me that's the first thing I'd do."
Brad: "I mean, why wait for the hammer?"

Man, what an amazing combo Dan and Brad is, who could have predicted that?

Brad: "Did that guy soil himself?"
Dan: "Yeah probably, if I had a hammer thrown at me that's the first thing I'd do."
Brad: "I mean, why wait for the hammer?"

Man, what an amazing combo Dan and Brad is, who could have predicted that?

Dan brings out the best in all of us.

I finally bit the bullet and downloaded Windows 10. Seems nice enough so far. Nothing is noticeably ruined.

Obviously my first move was to start downloading Forza Apex. it's gonna feel good to play forza again.

I finally bit the bullet and downloaded Windows 10. Seems nice enough so far. Nothing is noticeably ruined.

Obviously my first move was to start downloading Forza Apex. it's gonna feel good to play forza again.

If you have a Xbone controller, rumble triggers feel good. Especially going over a puddle of water.

kiguel182

If you mean all the crew but not Dan "Slap Man" Ryckert I agree.

Yeah, I can't see Dan getting into it.

Or maybe he will and he will be the ultimate villain that everyone will try and bring down. It has potential.

I really want the East guys to do something like that podcast again.

TraBuch

Banned
At the end of UPF, Jeff said they were gonna record a couple podcasts this week. What's the other one? Can't be Danswers because Dan said he recorded an episode already.

Harpuia

I love hitdan. But some of Dan's weird insistences get a little too hard to bear. But at the same time it's that lovable excitability that makes Brad pulling off some of the things all the more better. He should definitely try to achieve the same level of hands-off demeanor he takes in the MGS series and move away from completely barking orders. Let Brad try some stuff by himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom