• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanR1221

Probably gonna be a while until the next sale since the last sale was a short while ago.

There was a sale a few weeks back, sorry bud :(

image.php

I saw the sale, and meant to subscribe, and then completely forgot :/

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I love that they're still putting dumb shit like this into that game. How do you trigger that?

No idea.
I wanted to turn on the School Intercom to lure the general guy into the toilet room and suddenly a radio appeared on the table in front of me with the prompt "Start Dance-off"

I completed a feat called "Let's Dance"though, so I must have done something.

No idea.
I wanted to turn on the School Intercom to lure the general guy into the toilet room and suddenly a radio appeared on the table in front of me with the prompt "Start Dance-off"

Oh man. Could you imagine if Brad and Dan had also stumbled upon that completely by accident? (But the end of HitDan III was such pure art that I wouldn't ever want it altered.)

No idea.

You have to dismiss every soldier in the school that gets that prompt and then the radio suddenly appears. What a weird game. I love it

Xater

Kojima didn't settle for that for his new project right? :(

He literally can't use it. It's EA exclusive.

Anyway, Frostbite is actually areally good engine by all accounts, these consoles are just underpowered. The new versions of the consoles should fix that.

Anyway, Frostbite is actually areally good engine by all accounts, these consoles are just underpowered. The new versions of the consoles should fix that.

frostbite's weird

there is no good reason for that PGA game to look and run like it does, especially when you look at how well Garden Warfare runs

Zaph

Sounds like the same problem most other first-party engines have - it's only as good as the amount of original engineers you assign to the project.

In-house stuff is always notoriously underdocumented. Those guys are probably just having to get by while all the people who could help are working on Battlefield

I like how Austin is all pumped for the FFXII remaster thing but we all know he isn't actually going to play it.

I've got more faith in him, he usually seems careful to commit to things because of time, so I imagine he backs this up. Though I've got no stake in it, it'd be cool to hear his take.

LiK

I like how Austin is all pumped for the FFXII remaster thing but we all know he isn't actually going to play it.

I've got more faith in him, he usually seems careful to commit to things because of time, so I imagine he backs this up. Though I've got no stake in it, it'd be cool to hear his take.

I'm guessing if he gets a review copy, maybe he'll put in a few hours. I wonder if Brad will end up doing the QL cuz they like to give the FF games to Brad to check out usually.

No_Style

frostbite's weird

there is no good reason for that PGA game to look and run like it does, especially when you look at how well Garden Warfare runs

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour was the first game that EA Tiburon used to make a sports title. I wouldn't be surprised that they weren't given enough time or resources to get up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom