• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my sole Mercy PotG for this...

FB19Gay.jpg

Cyros

That new Horizon trailer dropped. My first thought was the sounds of the robots reminding me of the Transformers movies, and then the narration kicks in with a guy sounding like Optimus Prime.

kiguel182

I need a Netflix style app for Giant Bomb. They have some cool series that I always forget where I'm at. Also, I always lose my place when going from my iPad to my computer.

I needed to get this off my chest.

please not another class based multiplayer shooter

I would have loved a new Saints Row.

what's wrong

don't you want to play as a young fast-talking miscreant who used to be a downtrodden rogue but now fights for the good guys and makes funny 1 liner quips while challenging societal conventions?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We're never going to get a Saint's Row 2 sequel

It's just always going to be this lame, corny, memey wacky over the top shit going forward, isn't it?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Patryn

Eh.

Didn't look that bad to me. Not really funny, but nothing seriously objectionable.

Then again, that trailer says absolutely nothing about the game other than there will be a sense of humor.

I should also note that my tastes run counter to this thread's in pretty much every way, of course.

SomberOwl

huh. I mean I'll take a look at the reviews when they drop, but the trailer didn't do much for me.

Me either. I'll have to see some gameplay before I can get excited for it, or anything new. Cinematic trailers usually only get me excited for sequels or something I'm already exited for. Wasn't a Saints Row fan so wasn't really excited for their new game like I'd be excited for other developers new games.

That new Horizon trailer dropped. My first thought was the sounds of the robots reminding me of the Transformers movies, and then the narration kicks in with a guy sounding like Optimus Prime.

The box art is striking. Had I seen it at a Funcoland or EB Games twenty years ago, I'd buy it sight unseen. Some lady about to fight a robo-T-Rex with a bow? Mondo cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom