• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker

Banned
I will probably also continue to just listen to the audio, but I`ll go back to the video if there`s a particularly great moment. But either way it seems like they`re really aware of the fact that it shouldn`t impact the audio, so this is just adding something for others and I`m happy with that. It seems incredibly smart to have the Bombcast as some kind of timed exclusive for Premium members while it`s streaming since it`s by far the most popular thing they do.

I was totally kidding! I'm actually excited about the video option and will opt for that when I have the time. Options are always welcome and I prefer to see them interact with each other when I can. I understand not everyone has the time or finds watching people talk entertaining like I do though.

LiK

Imagine if they had video podcast.
AlarmingElatedComet.gif

fucking dead

ST2K

Danswers was really good. O'Dwyer is really good at being genuine with people and getting them to open up.

Not that Greg really needs an excuse to open up, but the point stands.

Just tried a red vine after watching the GB crew chow them done in the mailbag and I still don't like them. I'll give the grape vine a shot, but I doubt I'll like it.

Anjin M

After some thinking, I've decided that the only one I trust with a laptop at E3 is Drew.

What's that? Drew will be behind the camera? All the better.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Everyone should have GoPros strapped to their heads for E3 on top of having laptops with the cameras on. I want feeds everywhere.

No_Style

I will probably also continue to just listen to the audio, but I`ll go back to the video if there`s a particularly great moment. But either way it seems like they`re really aware of the fact that it shouldn`t impact the audio, so this is just adding something for others and I`m happy with that. It seems incredibly smart to have the Bombcast as some kind of timed exclusive for Premium members while it`s streaming since it`s by far the most popular thing they do.

I look forward to your highlights and hope people bring video only highlights to your attention.

oti

Banned
Everyone should have GoPros strapped to their heads for E3 on top of having laptops with the cameras on. I want feeds everywhere.

They should all wear those electric dog collars. Whenever they look at twitter they get a ZAP! until they stop.

Wow! It's funny hearing that Dan interviewed at IGN to cover PlayStation and was passed over for Greg. Imagine how different things would be had Dan been hired.

Hi, Greg! Seeing that you're posting on the Giant Bomb thread, I figured it would be the best place to say I think it would be awesome if you (and Colin, Tim, and Nick) talked over the E3 conferences, reacting to the announcements live (especially to see Tim's reaction if Crash returns).

pizzacat

Banned
I'm more hyped to just watched the guys reactions to e3 than e3.

Ima till hyped for both but Jeffs reaction to crash coming back is going to be A1

justjim89

Danswers with Greg is maybe in my top five Giant Bomb podcasts I've ever listened to. What an intense, emotional thing. Say what you will about Greg Miller, the guy wears his heart on his sleeve, and there's not an ounce of artifice or pretense to him. Always been a fan of Greg, always will be.

Man that Danswers podcast was pretty great, had me tearing up quite a bit. Hearing Greg talk about first coming to IGN is always fun as that's when I first started paying attention to games, specifically Beyond and Game Scoop, and remember hearing him tell the story of his trip moving down in the blizzard. Crazy that Dan applied for the same job!

Just remembering that I actually was in very brief email contact with Greg trying to help him in his quest for an independently verified wikipedia page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom