• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if Dan is Jeff and Dan and Brad are the same guy is Jeff Brad?

At the end of Giant Bombs life

we're going to find out that Giant Bomb was nothing but Jeffs dream

After he got fired from gamespot, the place where all his passion lay, Jeff became a broken man. So he created personas based on coworkers he knew. All this time it's just been Jeff talking to himself on podcasts, creating CG models of his friends to be on UPF and other videos, and in live events he hired actors to portray his friends.

It was all a ruse by Jeff..

Tubobutts

At the end of Giant Bombs life

we're going to find out that Giant Bomb was nothing but Jeffs dream

After he got fired from gamespot, the place where all his passion lay, Jeff became a broken man. So he created personas based on coworkers he knew. All this time it's just been Jeff talking to himself on podcasts, creating CG models of his friends to be on UPF and other videos, and in live events he hired actors to portray his friends.

It was all a ruse by Jeff..
Jeff does do a pretty good "Brad" impression. You might be on to something.

Imagine if they had video podcast.
AlarmingElatedComet.gif

From which video is this?

LiK

watching the Patron exclusive KF 1v1 with Jeff and Greg. so damn awesome to hear the real behind-the-scenes stuff.

Dineren

Banned
watching the Patron exclusive KF 1v1 with Jeff and Greg. so damn awesome to hear the real behind-the-scenes stuff.

That kind of makes me want to donate to their Patreon. Will it ever be released for free or it a permanent exclusive?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The more I play Overwatch the more it kind of falls down my GOTY list. There's a great game there, but there's also just so many annoying 'Well, you just can't do anything now.' abilities in the game between you being stunned or the multiple 'this character's invulnerable now!' abilities with tiny little cooldowns.

just donated and watching it now. seems pretty great so far! worth a dollar!

greg to jeff: i need your help, i need to know how to do this

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The more I play Overwatch the more it kind of falls down my GOTY list. There's a great game there, but there's also just so many annoying 'Well, you just can't do anything now.' abilities in the game between you being stunned or the multiple 'this character's invulnerable now!' abilities with tiny little cooldowns.

But freezing people and shooting them in the face is the best.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
But freezing people and shooting them in the face is the best.

Even when I'm on the other end, I hate myself. I hate myself every time I murder people with Mei. It feels even worse than doing it with Basstion.

Only Blizzard would think, 'you know we should put stuns in an FPS!'

Anjin M really f***ed up with the thread title

at least he's protecting all those five year old giant bomb fans
that came over from patrick's youtube

It's a shame the best behind the scenes stuff at GB in years is behind a paywall on Kinda Funny.

Obviously it's no big deal but I think Jeff and the crew maybe undervalue how much of an interest there is in that stuff within their subscriber base. (Or they just know better ofc)

Part of the whole GB spirit has always been a peak behind the curtain. Maybe it's just more difficult to talk about now being back at CBS.

Jeff put forward a really compelling and human case about how he juggles being the 'leader', as well as personal and on screen life with the need to provide content.

I would love to hear more about how the site functions behind the scenes and what he sees the future as.

I think that positive link he talked about communicating exactly what they are doing and why to their users has perhaps been slowly degrading in recent times.

It's a shame the best behind the scenes stuff at GB in years is behind a paywall on Kinda Funny.

Obviously it's no big deal but I think Jeff and the crew maybe undervalue how much of an interest there is in that stuff within their subscriber base. (Or they just know better ofc)

Part of the whole GB spirit has always been a peak behind the curtain. Maybe it's just more difficult to talk about now being back at CBS.

Jeff put forward a really compelling and human case about how he juggles being the 'leader', as well as personal and on screen life with the need to provide content.

I would love to hear more about how the site functions behind the scenes and what he sees the future as.

I think that positive link he talked about communicating exactly what they are doing and why to their users has perhaps been slowly degrading in recent times.

nah I'd rather keep having no fucking idea what or how much brad does at the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom