• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Stardew Valley is really going to get fucked at the end of the year, and that really sucks. Because it really deserves to be played.

Patryn

Stardew Valley is really going to get fucked at the end of the year, and that really sucks. Because it really deserves to be played.

I think we'll all forget about it and then it'll be Dan's personal GOTY and we'll all be like "Oh yeah!"

Also, the reactions to the Gamespot April Fool's thing that just resurfaced (likely because YouTube randomly resurfaces old videos, as this thread can occasionally attest to) is hilarious to me. So many people are crazy offended at the very thought of it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think we'll all forget about it and then it'll be Dan's personal GOTY and we'll all be like "Oh yeah!"

Also, the reactions to the Gamespot April Fool's thing that just resurfaced (likely because YouTube randomly resurfaces old videos, as this thread can occasionally attest to) is hilarious to me. So many people are crazy offended at the very thought of it.

I think after the newness of Doom and Overwatch wear off on me, it'll probably be my GOTY. I think the only thing that has any chance of it being topped for me is Deus Ex and the new WoW expansion. And I doubt they will.

Xater

I think after the newness of Doom and Overwatch wear off on me, it'll probably be my GOTY. I think the only thing that has any chance of it being topped for me is Deus Ex and the new WoW expansion. And I doubt they will.

Hmm Deus Ex, Dishonored 2 and Persona 5 are high up there on my list of potential candidates.

Zaph

Wolfenstein 2. Doom. Now we need that Quake 5.

No exaggeration, if 5 years ago someone told me there would be an excellent Wolfenstein, then two years later an excellent Doom, I just wouldn't believe it.

Soldier of Fortune next, please.

Announcement that these are going to be at E3 isn't super surprising but I am looking forward to actually seeing them.

I thought it didn't sell particularly well, so wasn't expecting a sequel.

Need to get that thread up a good while before the live drive starts to not get beat by another thread again Coldman ;)

d89.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm overly optimistic, but I had the thought today that we will eventually get over this 'everyone is hyperbolic and ranty 'angry gamers'' shit will stop ruling youtube views in gaming culture.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
No exaggeration, if 5 years ago someone told me there would be an excellent Wolfenstein, then two years later an excellent Doom, I just wouldn't believe it.

I thought it didn't sell particularly well, so wasn't expecting a sequel.

Shame that SoF can't be purchased digitally. I'd like to play through that again and have no idea where my disc is.

Xater

Who would make a new Soldier of Fortune? Also Activision has no interest in reviving it I believe.

I was all set on checking Lumo out until I saw the 20 dollar price tag

maybe it's because I get early XBLA era vibes from the game but 20 bucks seems like a lot for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom