• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Already in Watch_Dogs 1

fjahl9keubn4vartnm0a.jpg
I think I blocked this from my memory.

Dan's description of Battleborn is one hell of a death knell for it. Sounds about as uninspired and unfunny as it can get.

also, the timing on this sale is nuts

my shit expired Friday

justjim89

Holy shit, the voice of Garrett in the old Thief games is voicing Corvo in Dishonored 2. As if I couldn't be more excited for that game.

Megasoum

Banned
Oh... Just noticed that my premium sub ends next july... That sale is timed perfectly.

Also... I just noticed that my email has been wrong on the site for the last 8 years? lol

Oh... Just noticed that my premium sub ends next july... That sale is timed perfectly.

Also... I just noticed that my email has been wrong on the site for the last 8 years? lol

Reminds me of my old GB account that I had, lost it due to it being attached to an old ass email I forgot the password to. Emails, man.

Megasoum

Banned
Holy fucking shit guys... Overwatch is INCREDIBLE

Just had a game in Nepal (territory control game)... On the first round the other team got to 99% control while were still at 0%... Managed to push it to overtime by contesting the territory. Jumped in the zone with Roadhog and got a 8kill streak and we managed to win it.

Lost second round after a fair fight

Third round go to 99% on BOTH sides and we stayed in overtime for a good 5 minutes at least both teams contesting the zone and fighting it out....

Seriously... I've haven't had this much fun in an online game in a loooooooong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom