• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

I'm hesitant to let myself get hyped for Overwatch because I'm not yet sure how well my PC can run it.

Eager to try the demo this week.

Just had a game in Nepal (territory control game)... On the first round the other team got to 99% control while were still at 0%... Managed to push it to overtime by contesting the territory. Jumped in the zone with Roadhog and got a 8kill streak and we managed to win it.

huh, all this time I thought you were Canadian

Zomba13

Catching up on some pages and content and stuff. My thoughts in no order:

-That Dangerous Golf game looks alright for a physics demo thing but I felt the devs kept interrupting Jeff when he was trying to ask questions or discuss something. Often you hear Jeff about to say something or continue his sentence and then a dev chimes in and cuts him off.
-Sausage Rolls are great
-That fake GB email tweet stuff was great.
-Rocketbirds 2 looks weird with that perspective stuff. Like it just looks awkward.
-The Nioh stream was great even though 90% of it was connection errors. GBeast has become some kind of freelance QA department.

Overwatch is the real deal, y'all. The Play of the Match feature is a great touch, too (and it feels so damn good to get it).

Problem is, from videos I've seen, 90% of them go to someone popping their ult for a team wipe. Not that it's not a "play of the game" but that's kinda boring after a bit.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
The best fruit is the banana

Because you can eat it in like five seconds

none of this orange peeling bullshit or...whatever the fuck it is you do to a pineapple

The best fruit is the banana

Because you can eat it in like five seconds

none of this orange peeling bullshit or...whatever the fuck it is you do to a pineapple

That's the worst part of pineapples. They're amazing fruits but they require a damn machete to get all the shit off. And then sometimes you'll still get rock hard chunks that just ruin the pineapple.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ah yes, was thinking it's either melty blood or that.

Nrvnqsr Chaos is going to show it all.

uWzJzvw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom