• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Yooooo

2860149-100_final.jpg

Higher res version

No_Style

So many memories and references in one image. I cannot think of many shows let alone a website that can pull off an image like that.

strafer

how people have the talent is fucking beyond me.

these people should work for some comic book company or something.

dont waste time in front of GAF.

Meneses

Those posters are freaking awesome, great job to the artists.

Also, that Fassbender guess from earlier is a good one, that would be cool / awkward.

jaina

thanks I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get the original rez, replacing "scale_super" with "original" just didn't work

by the way folks who haven't clicked through yet: Humanity / papercut / artFYAD has another image posted in the GB forum thread, to show which section references which Best Of episode.

I got probably 80-90% of the references on the first go, I'm sure if I thought hard enough I could get the rest. Some real deep cuts in that pic for sure. GB IS LYFE.

What is the ultimate Patrick photo you would put on a old style western wanted poster?
If you guys/girls could post your fav here I have a little project wanted to make but not sure with photo to use.

Thanks all :)

jaina

What is the ultimate Patrick photo you would put on a old style western wanted poster?
If you guys/girls could post your fav here I have a little project wanted to make but not sure with photo to use.

Thanks all :)
one where he's wearing plaid (sorry if that doesn't narrow down enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom