• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, Battle.nets fucked, got sent an invite but it never showed up :(

Some people in chat were saying the same thing. I wasn't watching Fobwashed's stream, but he mentioned having a LOT of problems finding anyone that accepted invites (probably because of this issue) and the Us Vs. Them essentially been entirely in-house because of this. Same for the sign-up thread.

Blizzard let us all down today.

Xeteh

What a lame time for the custom game invites to be all wonky. I was the first one fobwashed tried to invite and it never came through. I was sitting at the main menu and everything.

Some people in chat were saying the same thing. I wasn't watching Fobwashed's stream, but he mentioned having a LOT of problems finding anyone that accepted invites (probably because of this issue) and the Us Vs. Them essentially been entirely in-house because of this. Same for the sign-up thread.

Blizzard let us all down today.

Yeah I saw him type my name in on his stream and got excited but nothing showed up in game. I really wanted my 15 minutes of GB fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom