• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
2860305-cp_usvsthem_06102016.01_32_34_32.still001.jpg
Us vs. Them: Overwatch
Trucks are hauling our gear off to beautiful Los Angeles so let's all gather round and play some Overwatch.

Catching up right now, had a busy day. Nice to have this, Kirby QL and a BEASTcast.

No_Style

That Quest Bar looks delicious. Damn product placement working on me!

Jeff is ahead of the curve again. In this world of healthy eats, the real money is in protein bars not chips and pop

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member

The drive takes 6-7 hours (traffic and starting location cause huge variance). So a decent portion of the day during daylight hours PST is a good guess. If they start at 8am (lol unlikely), they could expect to be in LA by 2-3pm (assuming a break for lunch). I'd guess around 8/9am to 3/4/5 PST

The drive takes 6-7 hours (traffic and starting location cause huge variance). So a decent portion of the day during daylight hours PST is a good guess. If they start at 8am (lol unlikely), they could expect to be in LA by 2-3pm (assuming a break for lunch). I'd guess around 8/9am to 3/4/5 PST

But what time will they arrive at the Del Taco? I need to show Danny my tan

This makes me happy. Every time.

My guess is the mystery guest will leak via a Twitter follow to Alex or the GB account or something. All of a sudden Snoop Dogg will be following them.

Ashby

Hey duders was the Fobwashed streams much better than the site archive of Us vs Them? I want to watch the best one but the GB one is more convenient.

Hey duders was the Fobwashed streams much better than the site archive of Us vs Them? I want to watch the best one but the GB one is more convenient.

That's what I want to know. Apparently Fobwashed did good camera work, but idk if it has the dudgers commentary over it.

Hey duders. A couple quick things -_-;;

I felt like this multiplayer stream could be a cool opportunity to get some gb community ppl to play against gb rather than internet randos. I also wanted to make sure the mods got first game since on the site proper, they're what holds the community there together. I know attitudes towards them may be different here but that's how I feel.

Second team I grabbed some ppl from the community that ppl may know due to their contributions to the site. And immediately after that, I noticed that shit was going sideways when it came to inviting people off the list I put together from the forums...

3rd game and on was straight community and I tried the forum list again but it was going nowhere. I thought maybe it was just that the ppl weren't online and in-game or something but it seemed like something else was going on. At that point, I thought it'd be best just to start plugging in ppl from chat because they'd definitely be at their comps and in-game. Still ran into a lotta problems...

In any case, seemed like some ppl were sour on the whole thing but I dunno. I did the best I could given the situation. Hope most of you enjoyed the stream and maybe even got into one of those games =]

Those things are a nightmare to coordinate and even with B.net messing up, you got lots of games in with little down time. It was fun, even if the competition was a little lopsided. Nothing you could have done about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom