• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dan is a hot or mild dude.

CA7Y8EqWcAA6hbX.jpg:large

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Can't wait to watch today's stream. Any time you're bringing circa 2000 Japanese Pro Wrestling games, I'm there. Except while I'm at work, in which case I'm there for the VOD on my own timetable.

Koihime Enbu is a 2D anime girl fighting game based on an eroge based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Yep, that all checks out.

The only thing that's disappointing in the new Hitman is the dumb server issues. I couldn't connect at all yesterday so I didn't have any of my progress unlocks available. It's a real bummer because otherwise that game is just a gem.

Tubobutts

I think the main reason I don't like pineapple on a pizza is that I put stuff on my pizza to make it spicy and I don't like the sweet spicy combo usually. Like everyone wanting mango habanero nonsense and I just want the habanero part.

The last time my only option was pizza with pineapple on it I said I wasn't hungry and didn't eat anything.

Also I recently put a fried egg on a burger and it was pretty good even though it was the first time I fried an egg.

I think the main reason I don't like pineapple on a pizza is that I put stuff on my pizza to make it spicy and I don't like the sweet spicy combo usually. Like everyone wanting mango habanero nonsense and I just want the habanero part.

Yeah, I just don't care for mixing "sweet" with other flavor profiles.

TraBuch

Banned
Huh. I never realized that GB has given everyone Naughty Dog game they've reviewed five stars. Sure, that's only three games and one DLC, but still, greatest developer of our generation confirmed?

I love putting veggies on a pizza. Favorite toppings are usually green/red pepper, black olives and onion. Though I can do just as well without the onion.

hamchan

Huh. I never realized that GB has given everyone Naughty Dog game they've reviewed five stars. Sure, that's only three games and one DLC, but still, greatest developer of our generation confirmed?

Naughty Dog have been killing it since the PS1 days. They are Rockstar, Blizzard, Valve level tier.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

They're really good at making the games they make, but god damn I could not be less interested in what they make.

They're really good at making the games they make, but god damn I could not be less interested in what they make.

Uncharted 2 was a landmark game, but 3 regressed in every way and should have gotten 4 stars tops.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

The last time my only option was pizza with pineapple on it I said I wasn't hungry and didn't eat anything.

Also I recently put a fried egg on a burger and it was pretty good even though it was the first time I fried an egg.

Thai food must be a bummer to you then.

Though to be fair westerners make thai food waaaaay too sweet. Which is a bummer because most thai restaurants make their dishes too sweet too in order to accomadate western tastes.

Ahahaha. That is actually hilarious.

It was pretty crushing to sit down boot up the beta and be greeted with a Gearbox logo... I went through the emotions of confusion, denial, anger, grief, and acceptance in a matter of seconds... Worst part is I'm on the PS4 so I gotta deal with slow download speeds... No ones fault but my own, but it is kinda silly of me, haha

valeo

I'm just going to wait until Overwatch is out for real; though it'll put me on the back foot in terms of everyone else knowing what is going on.

Am sick of early access/beta's

Teddified

Uncharted 4, that Fallout 4 DLC, and possibly that Witcher DLC may is looking kinda alright for me.

I really need to go and start playing Tales of Xillia 2 which I bought at launch, but I just have a hard time bringing myself to start it(maybe cause it's on ps3 i dunno), and I can't start Zestria till that's finished.

Also haven't been too interested in Platinuming Disgaea 5 yet for some unknown reason

Jintor

yeah i stopped doing early access/betas ages ago...

with the exception of the hitman beta because... uh.... i dunno, i'm a hypocrite or something. Oh, probably because it was episodic and i justified it to myself that way.

Salarians

Uncharted 4, that Fallout 4 DLC, and possibly that Witcher DLC may is looking kinda alright for me.

I really need to go and start playing Tales of Xillia 2 which I bought at launch, but I just have a hard time bringing myself to start it(maybe cause it's on ps3 i dunno), and I can't start Zestria till that's finished.
Video games are happening! Again!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Overwatch, American Truck Simulator DLC and Doom are all I need for May.

Unless I finish Doom real early. then I'll buy UC5.

Teddified

Now that I think about it Uncharted 5 will be my second game I bought this year that actually came out this year along with Rise of the Tomb Raider PC ed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom