• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Thai food must be a bummer to you then.

Though to be fair westerners make thai food waaaaay too sweet. Which is a bummer because most thai restaurants make their dishes too sweet too in order to accomadate western tastes.
You are correct that I don't really like Thai food.

Been busy with school, work
and partying
since I moved to Austin. What's been the best new content of the last few months?

the VR streams were long and inconsistent but still really interesting to watch

there was a Demo Derby

Jeff's streams from last weekend were good if you like a more informal, low-key version of TOGS and/or AJ Styles

The Hitman QLs are solid.

Mr. F

Banned
Favourite non-OP-listed piece of premium content? Feel like throwing something on while I work and wanted to go off the beaten path a bit.

I watched Random PC Game; Bladerunner again the other week and it's still fantastic.

Been busy with school, work
and partying
since I moved to Austin. What's been the best new content of the last few months?

Since you say months, going back to March too.
Drake / Lang UPF
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-03182016/2300-11058/
Mailbag: 20,000 POGs Edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n39AkYUiMh4
Drew finished Metal Gear Scanlon in a 6hr stream.
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/metal-gear-scanlon/
Game Tapes: Talk Over Press Conference / B-Roll
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/game-tapes-01-the-majestic-xbox/2300-11008/

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I think I like Overwatch. Probably need some folks to play it with if I buy it though, it does seem like a game that's much more fun in a team

Jintor

man i really hope hitdan shows a constant line of progression in terms of getting a handle on the mechanics MIXED with the utter nuttiness of dan going "hey brad do this thing"

You fucked up.

Just gonna have to buy another sub :V

Yes.

Austin ordered Gundam Breaker 3 yessssss

Man, had shit to do today so I can't wait to catch up with the stream later. It's archived already so that's good.

2848591-cp_gbepuroresuparty_05042016.00_16_25_55.still001.jpg

It's a Puroresu Party! (5/04/2016)

Alex and Austin dive back into some of their favorite, older, and surprisingly bloody wrestling games.

"Lily has been missing since April :D"

----

1xV9tG6.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The local Wal-Mart I went to as a kid had a video rental store and that's where I rented Virtual Pro Wrestling 2. And that's where I first discovered that America wasn't shit at wrestling
3288047_orig.gif

I think I'm going to let my sub expire this year. It's kinda hard not being able to watch premium content live, and most of the time it's hard to chat about stuff when it isn't happening live.

I'm sorry Jeff and Dan

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hmm, the 2nd part of the hitman ql is premium?

Hmm. I always feel weird when they make the continuation of a free content premium.

Megasoum

Banned
I just finished Ratchet & Clank.... Fun game

I couldn't care less about the story (I actually have no idea what happened) but the gameplay was fun.

KingKong

People were talking about auto resubbing for full price right? If you havent used your coupon yet you can email support and Rorie will refund you the difference

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I keep thinking about trying Diablo to experience a 'season' but every time I watch a Diablo stream now all I see is utter chaos and have no idea what's going on on screen. It's like the game is running in fast forward or something.

Bacon

I keep thinking about trying Diablo to experience a 'season' but every time I watch a Diablo stream now all I see is utter chaos and have no idea what's going on on screen. It's like the game is running in fast forward or something.

You just press a bunch of buttons when abilities come off cooldown and things die. Oh also the numbers always get higher. Great podcast game

Doop

After a certain point in diablo, what happens on screen doesn't really matter at all. Your eyes sort of glaze over and you just start watching numbers and getting gold. It's pretty good.

You just press a bunch of buttons when abilities come off cooldown and things die. Oh also the numbers always get higher. Great podcast game

Yup. One of the best games to Netflix/Podcast with.

Lately Enter the Gungeon has been my poddy game. That game is so much fun.

ST2K

Can we talk about how it's a travesty there hasn't been another Mario Party Party yet?

'Cause it is.

AcridMeat

Banned
Overwatch is still super fun. Gonna do whatever I can to replace the default skin of the rocket launcher lady since I think it's super boring looking.

edit: Just noticed the skins are super cheap. Done!

I know it will be reset but at least she looks good now.

Have they said anything or hinted about this? I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet too.

Dan said before E3.

I think I'm going to let my sub expire this year. It's kinda hard not being able to watch premium content live, and most of the time it's hard to chat about stuff when it isn't happening live.

I'm sorry Jeff and Dan

Put in the reason you won't reup is because the lack of Powerbombcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom