• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fan of acid jazz this soundtrack so far is fucking pitch perfect.

Yeah, Meguro doing an acid jazz soundtrack seemed like a winning combination when they said that's what they were going for ages ago and every track so far has been great. Looking forward to hearing more vocals as well because the vocal track they've had on stream is on point.

Dan said he only wanted Amiibos from games he likes.
Dan says a lot of things.

The Pepsi can is your hopes and dreams
tumblr_no2byyidKI1rvo0tro2_540.gif

RIP Oni's GOTY chances.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is there a link to the neogaf thread of the original stream where she appeared in?

That is quite close to being the best livestream experience I've taken part in.

Jintor

I detest people who intentionally waste others' time.

I find it very conceited.

Fans don't have to watch and any reasonable look at past restreams would indicate don't bother tuning in until the end

People freaking out about Nintendo is hilarious. This is a pretty strong indication ninty have basically dropped e3 entirely, but everyone's acting like Nintendo have, to quote gaf, shot themselves in the foot

jaina

People freaking out about Nintendo is hilarious. This is a pretty strong indication ninty have basically dropped e3 entirely, but everyone's acting like Nintendo have, to quote gaf, shot themselves in the foot
The loss of a potential GB talks over stream is the main problem. Which could be solved with a 1 hour video podcast about their Zelda impressions.

demidar

Fans don't have to watch and any reasonable look at past restreams would indicate don't bother tuning in until the end

It's less people not bothering to watch because they know it's a waste of time, and more that it's being done in the first place. It really gets my goat as someone with dwindling free time. But you know, some people like that so whatever, more power to them.

The Nintendo stuff I don't really care about. I love Nintendo but I know they're probably doing what they (conservatively) think is best. An entirely different situation from this stream, I find.

Anyway, we should shut this tangent down and actually discuss something on-topic, like wrestling.

yami4ct

That battle system menu. Holy shit Persona 5 looks incredible. It just oozes detail. You can definitely see where the development time went. Hopefully everything else can back that up.

The game looks fucking insane. It really shows how much you can do purely with amazing art and attention to detail. Nothing about it looks that major from a tech perspective, but the art just completely sells it.

All the menus have been incredible before now but the victory screen transition was next level.

yami4ct

Persona 5 Anniversary comes with a 5 disc soundtrack and what looks like a real art book. Fuck. Atlus. Bring that shit over. You know what you must do. I will even pay the full $130 Japanese retail if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom