• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I love KOF. I'm terrible at KOF but fortunately they are released as actual complete games that meet the standards of the genre set for the past 25 years, so I can play it single player.

justjim89

Do Japanese men think actual human breasts move like that? Every time I see that shit in some Japanese game it just looks pathetic.

Chuck

Still without luck
Rorie on Jeff destroying everyon else in Swordy: "Having any problems here, Jeff, with colorblindness?"

So what ex gamespot staffer / freind of the site is making gang beasts?

Its been on so many times but I dont know who is making it. Do they know some dirt on Jeff or something and blackmailing all this free publicity from the site?

So many of their local multiplayer games look cool, but this stuff is made for at least 3 people. The only person with whom I ever play games anymore is my wife, so that probably wouldn't work too well.

Teddified

I mean if It was played every week I would get bored of it, but seeing gang beasts every once in a while is a ok with me. Always makes me laugh.

Lijik

So many of their local multiplayer games look cool, but this stuff is made for at least 3 people. The only person with whom I ever play games anymore is my wife, so that probably wouldn't work too well.

honestly i dont think any of the crew are really able to properly check them out in their offtime either, and thats why repeats of games they like tend to happen.

Myggen

That was a great UPF, now I really need to sleep. Hope the RoF video is tomorrow. It also seems like they`re splitting the elusive targets into their own videos now, going by the last one, which is probably smart since Hitman videos are popular on the site.

Fucking whaaaaaaaaaat

All that gets left in my parking lot are empty beer bottles. That's a hell of a find!

I know! Usually people will leave like, shitty furniture with torn upholstery. I love the film dearly, so it threw me for a loop to see it sitting against a tree right next to my parking spot. Helluva score!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
why
urTN9Z7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom