• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPF off to a solid start

3o6ZsUe9z6stT97aFO.gif

I was Android for years but the iPhone SE finally made Apple an affordable prospect.

I am not disappointed, it's excellent and the battery life is insane.

Same! Really fantastic piece of technology that I use to look at cats and post in here.

I use it for much more sophisticated things like Tap Tycoon. Actually, The Room series looked great on it as did Lara Croft Go and Monument Valley.

Is this the newest, best Android phone?

It's Google's latest high-end phone, but it came out almost a year ago. I don't know how it compares to other device makers' phones.

kiguel182

I bought an SE as my first iPhone and the experience is much more pleasant than Android so far.

Hardware aside (that part is much better) I enjoy the simplicity and Apples design philosophy much more.

I also was a pretty big Android fanboy for a while but iOS is much more polished and the app support and curation are much better. I don't feel like Apple is trying to sell me ads all the time like Google is.

GB related: this game seems fun (love the art style) but I'm still not sure if frustrating controls are for me.

popo

If you are in to it then I am happy for you, but I never did see the appeal of video podcasts and that test video has done nothing to change my view.

Lijik

I love how this game could easily cultivate an Ico-like atmosphere with its stark but empty locations, and instead it has a slightly goofy streak that lets you place your face on your butt

Does this game have anything to do with gang beasts?

Because that would explain why they have been playing it about twice as long as they should have.

Laughing at the cotton candy thing at the beginning where Dan says overrated, hurts your teeth.

Of course it hurts your teeth when you drink 8-plus sodas a day, there's no more enamel. Looking forward to watching this train wreck unfold.

I haven't played SF V since before the first character update.

Getting disconnected at Capcom's end midway through so many survival mode runs really burned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom