• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlie

Banned
Gorillaz ain't gorillas

latest

?

---

I should watch an Unplugged.

I'm wondering how much I'll be able to follow GB after I start my new job. I may get fairly busy, but the job seems like a dream for me. I don't want to say where I'll be yet since I'm not sure about their policy on that sort of thing.

I mean they have the bases covered so if you just like the audio you're good, especially when you consider they've been recording test video for a couple of months now, pretty confident nothing will change.

Myggen

Is Drew planning to get in front of the camera? Having them look at the screen when he speaks turns it into a weird Drew simulator.

It will be a Drew and Jason simulator. I think they`ve mentioned that they have been taking every other week behind the board, with the other sitting in front of the camera with the guys.

ArjanN

it's insanely easy. I wandered up on him, took a shot from around the corner and walked away. 10ish mins tops.

Here's why Brad will still fail:
the briefing makes it seem like he's at the mansion so Brad will go over there and then get caught trespassing, get into a pointless firefight and die.

During the Icon quicklook they were hinting at competing against each other, so I'm guessing they're going to both try to do it, or maybe make a contract for each other, something like that.

FStop7

Banned
I'm going to miss the beginning of UPF, so make sure they get all the phone garbage out of the way by the time I get home.

"Check out this thinly-veiled gambling game!" "But don't ever play it, it sucks!" "And now for our fifth video in which we talk about how much we play it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom