• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

fobwashed da gawd (this is referencing the Stranger Things intro mentioned on yesterday's Bombcast):

CoZCiFxVMAANHbm.jpg

Cannot figure out how to get the url of the gif directly so here:

https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/758071658779336704

No_Style

I'm not a big popcorn guy. I'll be enjoying it just fine and then suddenly, one piece of kernel gets stuck in between my teeth somewhere in the back of my mouth and my night is ruined.

But the night is redeemed when you finally get that piece out without external aid!

KingKong

Having travelled a good amount, the main thing that annoys me about American culture are fountain drinks. If I'm going to any kind of decent place they damn well better have glass bottles!

ArjanN

They only did a QL for GalGun because it has become a bit of a site joke ever since the famous Creeper Cam and the associated gifs.

I don't think Jeff is necessarily against such type of pandering game but bad games annoy him and not many of those games can be considered especially good. Like when he went off on DOA Beach Volleyball (also got a QL) he was more on the side of "game is bad, who cares".

Probably yeah. Honestly this seems pretty tame and more of a joke game I mean if someone just wants to rub one out a simple google search will get you 1000 times more material faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom