• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

What do you think, should I send in an email trying to answer Dan's question about the Japanese fascination with high school in media?

Houndi101

Am I Myggen'ing or did you guys already talk about the Beastcast's changing of their podcast art?

a97ed0841a.jpg
I have that horrible first logo fof both shows on iOS, it's a shame

Houndi101

Also has Jeff played No Mans Sky? His comparison it to Starbound being "NMS if it had more going on"
I know Brad did half a year ago?

Jintor

Galgun is kind of goofily endearing right up until the point where it isn't.

One thing that I kinda keep in mind regarding these sorts of things is usually I presume the people making the game think it's funny. Sexual humor is so different sometimes.

Scizzy

Given how Jeff and Brad were two of the very early, very enthusiastic voices championing NMS, I expect they'll both have gotten codes and are playing it now. Aside from Abzu, there really is nothing else for them to play until it releases.

Gal Gun is the series that sold X-ray perv DLC for something like $40, right? It's either that or the perv ninja game on vita.

And whatever happened to that PS4 stealth game about taking perv photos? As far as perv games go, it's the closest I'd get to a Love Exposure game.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Gal Gun is that type of game where I lock my door before watching the QL even though I live alone just to be sure that if people are robbing me while I watch it they don't get the wrong idea.

And whatever happened to that PS4 stealth game about taking perv photos? As far as perv games go, it's the closest I'd get to a Love Exposure game.

I almost imported it (for cheap) because it seemed so ridiculous; some people, including gaffers, who got their hands on it said it's an inexcusably tedious, unfun, janky mess. I watched one of them play a couple hours on twitch and they weren't kidding. it's a real piece of junk with no real redeeming values.

I almost imported it (for cheap) because it seemed so ridiculous; some people, including gaffers, who got their hands on it said it's an inexcusably tedious, unfun, janky mess. I watched one of them play a couple hours on twitch and they weren't kidding. it's a real piece of junk with no real redeeming values.

Is that a shame? I want to say it's a shame. Trailers show you doing a baseball slide to get low angle perv photos. That's unique.

Jeffrey

Interesting to see Jeff actually 'defending' galgun somewhat where most game journalists would automatically dismiss this 'creepy' stuff like with dragon crown.

Heck I'm surprised they even did a quicklook for galgun. They've never done ql's for the recent onichambara, senran kagura stuff, so I just assumed somebody above has prevented them to do those.

popo

They only did a QL for GalGun because it has become a bit of a site joke ever since the famous Creeper Cam and the associated gifs.

I don't think Jeff is necessarily against such type of pandering game but bad games annoy him and not many of those games can be considered especially good. Like when he went off on DOA Beach Volleyball (also got a QL) he was more on the side of "game is bad, who cares".

Then again, the site is ranked number one in a google searches for "naked cartoon pussy", so who knows?

Is that a shame? I want to say it's a shame. Trailers show you doing a baseball slide to get low angle perv photos. That's unique.

yeah, I want to say it's a shame, I think. I do kind of like slice of life games, and making it wacky is possibly a plus. they just failed really bad at it.

Joeku

The best thing about the bombcast being on youtube is the linked timestamps in the comment section. Giant Bomb becoming Valve, let the users do all the work for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiC3SIjZIzI

Finally checking this out after listening to it last night at work.

They either need to do something with the camera setup or put stuff on the walls (that big metal sign that got sent in?) cuz there is waaaaay too much headroom going on with some shots.

But it's cool to put the exact faces to the moments. I'm sure this will all be a heavy source of gifs.

They either need to do something with the camera setup or put stuff on the walls (that big metal sign that got sent in?) cuz there is waaaaay too much headroom going on with some shots.

But it's cool to put the exact faces to the moments. I'm sure this will all be a heavy source of gifs.

I think they should do it like UPF, have face cams for everyone with a wide shot in the middle.

Wasnt Luchadeer supposed to go there?

I would prefer a camera that focused on all four duders for the majority, there were a lot of cuts, I am not sure if its automatic based on their mics or if that was Drew constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom