• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2564391_brad_nod_by_mordeaniischaos-d6ryxre.gif

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Brad looked so damn happy by the end there. GREAT JOB BRAD!

Can't wait to see more of this. Lots of fun.

Yeah they could go by mission score or a styyyyyyle judge if both win or lose.

Agreed. Dan was clearly trying to do his run quickly, so he never even had particularly interesting ambitions for the kill. A panel of judges should determine the winner based on a precise who-gives-a-shit system of determinations.

Meneses

What a twist after a rocky start.

That shot hesitation was hilarious.

I love how Brad still hasn't come to terms with the game's systems and Jeff literally got them immediately lol "You're now trespassing" "There was a giant arrow pointing".

is anyone playing hitman while watching these videos? is it worth it? kinda wanna try it myself but not sure if hitdan ruins a lot of the sense of discovery.

Lunar FC

is anyone playing hitman while watching these videos? is it worth it? kinda wanna try it myself but not sure if hitdan ruins a lot of the sense of discovery.

I was going to after I bought the first episode. But I found watching Brad and Dan play was much more enjoyable.

I am, and Brad and Dan only scratch the very surface. You can watch an entire one of their hits and see maybe 10% of what a level has to offer in terms of ways to kill people.

Yes, it makes the videos even better if you play it first.

There is plenty in the maps they havent shown too so plenty of discovery left.

Deadstar

Absolutely not. The missions are meant to be replayed using different tactics. What Brad did is use a sniper rifle which is totally valid for elusives but for the main targets you'll want to play all of the challenges. That's the fun of the game. I have 30+ hours in the first level alone. Hitman is the game of the year so far and I think Dave Lang and everyone else here agrees.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Resubbed to wow (lol) abiut a wek ago which has made me catch up to all the podcasts since like 1 week before E3.

I really miss Austin's laugh. Well Austin in general but his laugh always got to me. No offense to Patrick but Austin's departure hit me much harder :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom