• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AColdDay

They should have guys rotating for a month (or even a week) be a regular thing. I would love to have Vinny in the SF office (or Jeff out in NY) the week that the next Persona gets released.

Zaph

They should have guys rotating for a month (or even a week) be a regular thing. I would love to have Vinny in the SF office (or Jeff out in NY) the week that the next Persona gets released.

Would be great, but that's a lot of regular upheaval and horrible for your personal life.

popo

Would be great, but that's a lot of regular upheaval and horrible for your personal life.

I am sure some would not mind the upheaval, as long as it wasn't mandatory, problem is nobody wants to be living out of a suitcase in a hotel for a month. Dan staying with (almost) family means it is easier for him and cheaper for the company.

This map is so incredible. All these random areas that are off the beaten path, just rounding out the mansion. It's one building, but remarkably dense.

Curufinwe

The guys with young kid(s) probably won't be leaving for the opposite coast for a month at a time.

justjim89

These two are indeed a great combo. Great video so far.

Also, I'm having trouble figuring out where the egg is. I have 20 mastery in Paris, and I can only think of one other place it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom