• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

With Dan being there on the Olympics game QL, I think it's relevant to inform you which brands to pay attention to during summer:
c7Jyr0t.png

ocarY9s.pnga

Jeffrey

Will never happen, but i'd love to see these games tackle the real olympic issues of corruption, forced migration of homeless, doping, etc.

But with cartoony humor!

Does brazil even have a government atm?

Peru

I really want a slightly arcade-y, good (full) rugby game actually. Maybe I'll pick this up in a year when it's 10 bucks

MaxiLive

I've been out of the giantbomb loop for a while, why is Dan with Vinny and Alex during this quicklook?

Is he in the East coast?

justjim89

They always say Mario Mario and Luigi Mario was just a movie thing, but it's established as canon within Paper Mario 64. I always say this and they never listen to me.

Peru

Like one Ryan Davis I have a great affinity for olympic video games. They're never particularly good but fill a need to hype yourself up for the olympics, the venues, and play high budget versions of sports that never get the videogame treatment otherwise. Unfortunately Mario and Sonic games are the only olympic video games left.

Like one Ryan Davis I have a great affinity for olympic video games. They're never particularly good but fill a need to hype yourself up for the olympics, the venues, and play high budget versions of sports that never get the videogame treatment otherwise. Unfortunately Mario and Sonic games are the only olympic video games left.

Just play any Biohazard game.

Ashby

Am I a jerk for being a bit surprised/impressed with Dan that he seemingly had no problems getting into Manhattan and then getting to Vinny and Alex's building?

Am I a jerk for being a bit surprised/impressed with Dan that he seemingly had no problems getting into Manhattan and then getting to Vinny and Alex's building?

He works in SF, I suspect that place is a greater nightmare than Manhattan is.

Also contrary to popular belief, he is a fully functioning human adult.

Ashby

That's a pretty absurd statement, yeah.

To be clear, I was talking about anxiety more than a sense of direction. The few times I've been in Manhattan I found it pretty intimidating. Especially around Midtown where I think CBSi is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom