• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

It's more like the tone of this thread is kinda like incessant whining since partway near the end of the last thread?

Yeah but just like there are other things to do until GB comes on, there are other threads to read until GB comes on...

People gonna give honest unfiltered opinions on the internet.

This stream is pretty bad so far.

jaina

When they announced that they were sharing the panel slot with CAH this is the worst outcome I feared would come. Hopefully they never do this again

so far, those of us who don't enjoy this section can pretend that GB has a shorter panel in front of a bigger audience (which is susceptible to exchanging entertainment for money)

2860341-austinraveemote.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah but just like there are other things to do until GB comes on, there are other threads to read until GB comes on...

People gonna give honest unfiltered opinions on the internet.

This stream is pretty bad so far.

That's what I've been doing. Still visit the thread daily but don't really post much anymore.

BearPawB

Banned
This 404 panel has never been funny. And I like Pat just fine.
Except it let Jeff show the word those shopping videos. So that is good

FUCK! Dual weilding guns in VR in front of 2,500 people while ska plays in the background is quite possibly the MOST Jeff Gerstmann thing I have ever seen!

Top Bottom