• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

My assumption is by the time the ER is finished, MPP will be finished and Dan will have moved to NYC. They probably have them spaced out for that.

Can't believe we get another Endurance Run and it happens to be Shenmue. This is going to be amazing!

Also, wonder how many episodes they have already recorded - they must have some ready to go to cover the time it will take Dan to wrap things out in West and finish off the MPPs. Hopefully. Or they continue without Dan which I suppose is also a possibility.

Unless I heard wrong, they've already recorded it in its entirety.

Tan

I fully expected to start the shenmue video only for it to be 5 minutes of shenmue of 55 minutes of just kidding

The copy of Shenmue came from Dan's fiancee's (girlfriend at the time of the video's recording) brother named Dan. That's gotta be weird.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
All we had to do is stop asking them to do an ER, it was that simple.
Now if people just stop talking about Blight Club maybe that'll will happen as well

jaina

Danny said he doesn't want to announce his new job until after he's finished at Gamespot, so no chance.

I thought Friday already was his last day.
But I wonder who's paying for this PAX trip then. Also said on Alt+F1 that he has an "interesting meeting" during the GB panel.

Well the "Endurance Run" is theoretically supposed to be one episode every weekday and in the ancient mists of the primordial past there was the "if we can't progress easily then we quit" aspect that got dropped quickly, but yeah the aspect everyone wanted was just the GB guys doing a Let's Play, and they effectively did that tons more times well after they pretended that Endurance Runs were "over"

I thought Friday already was his last day.
But I wonder who's paying for this PAX trip then. Also said on Alt+F1 that he has an "interesting meeting" during the GB panel.

Next friday is his last day. I'd assume he's still working with Gamespot during this PAX.

Top Bottom