• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Hyper Light Drifter got the 60fps patch just a few weeks ago

Who said it was mediocre? I've only seen positive impressions around.

I had to look this up now, I was thinking of Necropolis. That and Furi kinda became one game in my mind, since they came out around the same time and have a similar look, I guess. Necropolis got the big update.

Adding Furi to my wishlist now.

TraBuch

Banned
Kinda bummed they skipped the platforming level in Playroom VR that I'm hearing so much about. Don't really understand the point of not playing each of the games, especially when they seemed to be really enjoying what they were playing.

Catvoca

Banned

I want to say they announced this a while ago. Theoretically there will be 100's of variants of the weapons in the game with different stats and abilities that you can craft. It sounds like a mess, AW had skins that changed the stats of guns and it was fucked up since it made certain gun/skin combos overpowered. And guess what the easiest way to get those OP skins was? Buying their fucking loot crates.

SomberOwl

I want to say they announced this a while ago. Theoretically there will be 100's of variants of the weapons in the game with different stats and abilities that you can craft. It sounds like a mess, AW had skins that changed the stats of guns and it was fucked up since it made certain gun/skin combos overpowered. And guess what the easiest way to get those OP skins was? Buying their fucking loot crates.

I miss the simplicity of COD4 and MW2

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

The older I get the more completely disinterested I get in "equipment stats" in just about any genre other than actual old school RPGs

No I really really don't fucking care that this scope gives me +5% accuracy but increases reload time by 0.12 seconds

People are way too comfortable with F2P elements in games, it is quite shocking how fast this was accepted.

Because most of these games also have a 35-50€ season pass. Since we don't get any budget numbers I won't believe any publisher that tells us it needs to be in there, otherwise the game wouldn't exist.

ZTNL5E3.png

This Jeff Mixlr today..

He's taking a new route, it's raining HARD and the roads are flooding and there was a flipped car and he can't see and he's hydroplaning all over the place

Be safe, Jeff

chogidogs

Couldn't take it! Bought the 20 dollar chest pack for Overwatch. Got the all the legendary Halloween costumes except for Reaper. I also got legendary Bastion, Hanzo and Zenyatta. Bought the white Mariachi costume for reaper and trying to convince myself that looks better anyway.

Overall, got what I wanted. I think I have something special for everybody now so hopefully the future events won't be so hard on my wallet.

justjim89

No way Dan or Brad get this Elusive Target. The additional objective is a real tricky one and if you act too soon you fail, and once you're clear to go after the additional objective, the game doesn't actually communicate it in any way. Plus for one target, you'll likely have to go into the embassy and not getting compromised in that place is a fucking nightmare even with the right disguise, which I don't think Brad or Dan are likely to get anyhow.

My prediction:
Dan fails from taking the courier out too early, Brad gets shot to death in the embassy.

Top Bottom