• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

pizzacat

Banned
The moment they give a segment a schedule it becomes stale, they should just do whatever they want really and skip Brad and maybe kick him out of the cbs tower

The moment they give a segment a schedule it becomes stale, they should just do whatever they want really and skip Brad and maybe kick him out of the cbs tower
I think having one live show a week that has a set schedule works, but they should focus their energies on making the last show different from the last, rather than scrambling to come up with a game to fill a 30 min slot.

UPF (or a live Friday show) can work with 4 new games played, or one or none. Last week was a good 'template' to follow....but I wouldn't want that *every* week, if that makes sense...?

Jintor

I'm thinking about Child of Eden and how much of that game was to me not just the synthenesia but also the actual arm-motion and kinect-moving around and shit. Is Rez going to have/does have move support?

Unprofessional Fridays: 10/14/2016
Your old pal Sneeze Gun is here to smash things, construct pylons, and matchmake... infinitely.
2893396-fs.jpg

Paper Mario: Color Splash Review
2/5

Looking forward to catching up with UPF and Vinnyvania later today!
----

vxBAOuD.png

Dan is a weirdly harsh reviewer.

It's reasonable though. You could tell he wanted to love the game badly from the Quick Look to the Bombcast and now the review. Honestly, the combat system sucks from what I've seen. I'm going to get the game way later but I'm going to be doing what Dan did which is run from battles as much as I can lol.

robotrock

Banned
I'm thinking about Child of Eden and how much of that game was to me not just the synthenesia but also the actual arm-motion and kinect-moving around and shit. Is Rez going to have/does have move support?

Rez has Move support. I don't think you want to use Move while you're using PSVR though but yeah it's there.

Dan is a weirdly harsh reviewer.

It's almost certainly their scale, but he's a pretty big outlier from the average on a lot of his reviews. Also, he doesn't review a bunch of the games he likes, so he seems harsher as a reviewer than he actually is.

But you know what he thinks about the game very specifically from the review and the quick look and the podcast, so it doesn't really matter.

Top Bottom