• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Salarians

O0CIRWi.jpg

I was going to start a drinking game about how often they are referred to as 'jaded' in other Gaf threads, but realised my liver probably couldn't quite handle that.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Why do people go into the GB VR stream thread to say "there are many units out there, GB doesn't get to set the tone bla." Like, maybe this thread isn't meant for you? What a weird attitude.

Why do people go into the GB VR stream thread to say "there are many units out there, GB doesn't get to set the tone bla." Like, maybe this thread isn't meant for you? What a weird attitude.

I would understand their viewpoint slightly if the VR launch thread didn't have at least 2 or 3 people a page saying they have problems with the platform.

hamchan

Because they spent a whole lot of money on PSVR and now want everyone to know what a great purchase they made by drowning out any message that is a negative to PSVR. It's pretty sad.

What's worse, inside jokes or memes?

Or are Inside Jokes just memes that only a group of friends know?

Inside jokes are much worse.

Since a meme is an element passed between individuals through nongenetic methods (as opposed to gene), technically an inside joke is a meme as you describe. But they are very localized memes.

Ashby

Yup.. And I love there the staff did not have one single reaction to any of the bad jokes from the McElroy brothers.

Gotta watch this segment. Stone faced reactions from the GB guys to McElroy content sounds like the funniest thing the McElroys have ever been involved in.

Mr. F

Banned
Yup.. And I love there the staff did not have one single reaction to any of the bad jokes from the McElroy brothers.

Gotta watch this segment. Stone faced reactions from the GB guys to McElroy content sounds like the funniest thing the McElroys have ever been involved in.

I like them fine (or 2/3rds of them), but woof. Doesn't help that the commentary chimes in every 0.2 seconds.

It seems like it repeats a lot too. I'd only looked up a couple videos in the past but during the stream I was still hearing a bunch of lines I'd heard before.

Top Bottom