• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Zocano

Well, I caught up with MPP7.

Woof.

My rule of thumb of "it's only fun to watch when Dan loses/is losing" remains. Completely devoid of any enjoyment in the last hour and half, basically gave up after BIGGER and just skimmed the last 7 turns.

It started out real strong and thought it would get to MPP4 levels but then everyone died and gave up.

I think I can tell when a mario party is "fun" to watch or not now based on just the mechanics they have in the game. The more bullshit, stealing, star swapping, and chance time, the more fun it is to watch and vise versa.

sixghost

Did they put the CPU in yet? That was easily the scariest part when I built my first PC a few years ago. I had to put way, way more pressure on the lever than any of the tutorial videos. It sounded like it was going to snap all the pins off.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Seems like if you're a dad, you are everyone's dad.

Or if you're a dad and the other video guy is off watching cars go vroom, you have shit to do on a Friday night and can't take off like these other slackers because otherwise the stream would be running all weekend.

A screenshot for the ages.

ou1NFZQ.png

I will be building a PC next month for the first time and this stream had not filled me with confidence.

I promise you it's a very straightforward process these days. Go check out LinusTechTips and his build guides, where even if his components are different, the dude spends forever explaining how things should be put together.

Top Bottom