• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Hoo-doo

Banned
I want to see Jeff fucking dominate that DDR mat later.

I've always put the motherboard in the case first and then do the rest. My hands get cramped though.

next time I'll try this

That's the normal way. I've never built a PC outside the case first. Seems like a waste of time.

Jeff is stressed the fuck out. Someone needs to calm him down.

With a good case cable management is pretty easy, but man some of these CPU fans are super stressful to install.

Yeah, first time I bought a pretty big CPU fan and it was really hard, because I felt I needed to build it in the case I had a lot of space trouble.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Poor Dan is about to get served

74cvisik.jpg

kanuuna

I'm glad that paying someone to throw together expensive parts, do cable management and troubleshoot the build for anything that could've gone wrong is a fairly inexpensive option when it comes to getting a new computer. All of this is a nightmare. Also glad that when all the work has been done I can fairly easily swap out say a GPU without making a mess when the heavy lifting has already been done by a professional.

This looks like the most nightmarish environment to build a new PC.

I'm glad that paying someone to throw together expensive parts, do cable management and troubleshoot the build for anything that could've gone wrong is a fairly inexpensive option when it comes to getting a new computer. All of this is a nightmare. Also glad that when all the work has been done I can fairly easily swap out say a GPU without making a mess when the heavy lifting has already been done by a professional.

This looks like the most nightmarish environment to build a new PC.
Building a PC is a lot easier today than it used to be. It's fairly idiot proof.

You have to try very hard to kill components.

I predict Jeff's PC will be fine....unless he got a dead board from the get go.

[EDIT -

Is this Dan's way of learning how to dance for his wedding? I came in late, so apologies if I missed this joke.
Dan Dan Revolution came up in a previous stream.

]

Is this lady lost?

Also, an hour has passed and they're now getting to the case? I haven't been paying attention. Have they've gotten to anything else?

Top Bottom