• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Jintor

i want you all to know that if i'm translating this right part of a persona 5 character's social link involves them saying "It's a huge problem being a babyface"

Wunder

'As long as that crab stays over there, I don't mind.'

Hadn't he like, never actually gotten close to a crab or something weird? It was just like the concept of a crab freaked him out?

Hahahaha yeah he has had like 0 interactions with a crab, he just doesn't like 'em

I wonder if Dan would eat a crab

robotrock

Banned
Was listening to the NYU talk the other day and Jeff mentioned how Supergiant recorded some of the Transistor development on the same camera he gave them for Bastion.

Has that footage come out yet?

2895851-cp_civ6_ql_10262016.00_52_30_40.still001.jpg

Quick Look: Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Alex takes us on a grand tour of what's new in Civ 6, and then wages war against King Philip II.

Is the midwest america big on baked potato?

Can't speak for everyone of course but in my area (Nebraska) it definitely is. Meat and potatoes are a staple haha.

Gonna be difficult to not buy Civ VI after watching the quick look. Definitely on my short list of what to get soon but playing too many different games right now to keep up.

I hope they do an Unfinished of that weird Finnish car game.

It sounded...unique.

It's a real weird game. I spent about 45 minutes playing it yesterday.

-10 minutes walking around the house
-25 minutes trying to build an engine, I got as far as trying to put the pistons in the engine block but the crankshaft kept falling off.
-5 minutes trying to figure out how to start the van
-5 minutes trying to drive the van to town before crashing into a tree and dying

Joeku

-25 minutes trying to build an engine, I got as far as trying to put the pistons in the engine block but the crankshaft kept falling off.
-5 minutes trying to drive the van to town before crashing into a tree and dying

Exactly. What the fuck.

strafer

Sounds like something Drew would lube up to.

it's somehow even more fiddly than Car Mechanic Simulator, which I also enjoy. but, what a weird thing. and I'm pretty sure the only thing you can drink in the game is beer? and there's also dedicated middle finger, cursing, and drunk talking buttons

Weird FF stuff being announced and also, The Division update looks really good.(even though I feel it's too late)

Jeff's in New York?

beastcast?

beastcast.

Waypoint stream guest?

Yeah, he actually went to the airport yesterday on Mixlr. My guess is it's something Waypoint related and we'll maybe hear him on the Beastcast as well. Possibly VinnyVania? Who knows. The possibilities are endless!

That Division update had been talked about for so damn long. I thought it's what would get me back into the game, but they took so long now there's a bunch of better games to play.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Fuck Philip II. The entire fucking time this dick sends me his stupid apostates despite me telling him "Dude, stop trying to convert my cities" and every time, every.single.time. he is all like "Oh alright" and then just keeps sending them. But when I declare war against him, suddenly I'm the asshole? Fuck him and fuck Brasil.
Me and Alex, we know what's up.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I bought a bike and it is ruining my podcast consumption. I can't keep up anymore. I haven't even finished last weeks bombcast.
Should I sell it again and keep driving to work?

Top Bottom