• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Lijik

Thank fuck the international break is over. Getting up for the derby might be rough doe.

Edit: I swear to god I posted this in Football Gaf

i really thought "international break" was a cheeky reference to pax and we were getting a surprise demo derby tomorrow for half a second

Real excited to catch up with UPF going by the responses here, good to know Danny was there. Man, I'm really going to miss his presence on GS/GB.

---

fjZzKzB.png

2883335-dd_psu04.jpg

Lunar FC

Captain Voting. ������

Edit: Holy shit this running man segment just got me hyped for Dan at gbeast

Mr. F

Banned
We back in content boys!

What do you think, weekly/biweekly/alternating Demo Derby/Game Tapes?

Alternating would be a dream. I'm sure there's some urgency on Dan's end to be in as many Demo Derby's as possible since the feature is staying on the west coast and he enjoys them so much.

Captain Voting. ������

Edit: Holy shit this running man segment just got me hyped for Dan at gbeast

Yeah.

It was like...Vinny had to be fucking with them? I'm with Alex there, I just wanted him to scream it out.

Alternating would be a dream. I'm sure there's some urgency on Dan's end to be in as many Demo Derby's as possible since the feature is staying on the west coast and he enjoys them so much.

Yeah. Having Demo Derby the first week from PAX is pretty speedy for them IMO. And Dan does love it, seeing as it was his and Drews series from the start.

Gestahl

Edit: Does anything ever actually happen in this game?

No. In fact aside from the bad combat against the same shitty sailor and gang thugs over and over interfering with progression, the game actually gets even more tedious and monotonous than it already is.

justjim89

I'll follow Danny wherever he ends up going, but I'm sure gonna miss him in the role of Giant Bomb's wacky Irish neighbor. Godspeed, you handsome bastard.

Houndi101

I wonder if it would be worth it to wait for possible Pro patch for Uncharted 4 or just go for it on a regular ps4..
Mainly worried about the fps

kai3345

Banned
had a bunch of friends over tonight and we ended up playing overcooked for about 4 hours straight.

holy cow that game is a blast. the competitive mode in particular is awesome, especially when you start getting into these wild strategies to steal/destroy your opponents ingredients and meals.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Soooooo, just in theory : If somebody wanted to download that Metroid 2 Remake (obviously not me, don't sue me Nintendo) were could said scoundrel go to do that?

Asking for a friend, don't sue me Nintendo

Jintor

fuck australian internet, just fuck it. drops every 5 minutes, speed has dropped by a factor of 8 or so, can't even watch uprofri on lowest quality settings. fuck this, fuck TPG, fuck optus, and fuck the liberal government for stuffing up the nbn so bad, you god damn pieces of shit

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
fuck australian internet, just fuck it. drops every 5 minutes, speed has dropped by a factor of 8 or so, can't even watch uprofri on lowest quality settings. fuck this, fuck TPG, fuck optus, and fuck the liberal government for stuffing up the nbn so bad, you god damn pieces of shit

Add to that the shitty CBSi player.

*puts on Rage Against the Machine*

Who cares about physical media though? DIGITAL IS THE FUTURE BABY, YEAH!

Top Bottom